www.starz.com/us/en/settings : Starz 40 For 12 Months | 7 Day Free Trial
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app right now and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through your Roku TV, Roku Streaming Stick or Roku streaming media player and try it free for 7 days (just $8.99/month after free trial).
Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, STARZ brings hit original series and movies right to your TV on your Roku Streaming Media Player, Roku Streaming Stick or Roku TV. Plus, you can download the STARZ app to your smartphone or tablet and download full movies and shows to watch offline, anytime, anywhere.
Going somewhere without internet access? No problem. Select the shows and movies you want, download them ahead of time to your tablet or smartphone, and watch later at your leisure. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ channel at this time.
How to activate Starz on Amazon Fire devices
You can use a range of Amazon devices to stream your content. These include Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire Stick, or Amazon Fire tablet. To activate Starz on Amazon devices:
- Go to Home Screen on your device and launch the “Appstore”
- Search for the app and download it on the device
- Launch the app on the device and log in using your email and password details
- Go to activate.starz.com and enter the activation code displayed on the device’s screen to activate the service and start streaming
How to activate Starz on Roku
To activate Starz on Roku:-
- Sign in to your Roku device
- Go to Home on the device’s menu and select “Streaming Channels”.
- Search for the Starz channel and then select “OK” to add it to the device.
- Launch the channel and log in using your email address and password (used to sign up for the service).
- Go to starz.com and enter the activation code on the TV screen on the provided box to activate the service.
How to activate Starz on Apple TV
To activate Starz on Apple TV:
- Go to Home Screen on the Apple TV and launch the App Store
- Search for the app and download it onto the device
- Launch the app and login in with your account credentials (email and password)
- Go to activate.starz.com and enter the activation code displayed on the Apple TV screen and click submit to activate the streaming service
How to activate Starz on Xfinity
To stream on Xfinity, you need an X1 set-top box. To activate the service on the box:
- Press the “Guide” button on your device’s remote to display the main guide (channel listing)
- Browse the guide and select the channel and add it to your favorites
- Launch the channel and log in using your email and password
- Go to activate.starz.com and enter the activation code displayed on your screen
How to activate Starz on Sling TV
To watch Starz on Sling TV:
- Sign in to your Sling TV account (or sign up for a new account if you are not a sling TV subscriber)
- Go to “Change Subscription” in your account setting section
- Click on the “+Select” button located next to “Starz”
- Click on “Submit Order” to add the channel to your Sling TV service