www.primericaonline.com Login: How do I access my Primerica account?
Login to Primerica Online at www.primericaonline.com. Register for Primerica Online. Depending on your service selection during registration, payment may be required to complete registration.
With Primerica Online (POL), you get access to:
- The latest company announcements updated daily
- Success stories of Primerica Representatives climbing their way to the top
- Video clips from company broadcasts, trips and conferences
- Training and tips from top leaders in the Company
- Details about the financial solutions we offer
- Information on how to get your business processed
- Rankings in all company competitions.
- Business and marketing materials available to order and so much more!
Primerica Online Registration
Register for POL today and see what it’s all about!
Service Levels and Pricing
|Service Level||Monthly Fees|
Available to all Representatives
Available to all Reps below RVP
Available to all Reps below RVP
Payment at Registration
Depending on your service selection during registration, payment may be required to complete registration. You may pay by credit card or check/money order. If paying by check/money order, your service level will be set to Limited service until your payment is received and processed at the Home Office. When your payment is processed, your service level will be upgraded and the additional features of your selected service level will become available.
- There is no pro-ration of fees based on the registration date.
- The current month’s service fee is always due in full.
Monthly Billing and Collection Process
When your POL account was created, it was assigned a bill day equal to the day of the month your account was created. Your account will be billed each month on this day unless your bill day is changed using the My Account tab in POL or you close your account.
Monthly billing for all paying subscriptions occurs monthly. At that time, the Company will automatically attempt to collect your monthly subscription fee using your preferred billing method. If you have not set a billing preference, the Company will attempt to collect the monthly fee from your earned commissions where you have a positive Net Financial Position (NFP) that is at least ten times the amount of the monthly service fee.
If the monthly subscription fee cannot be collected from your preferred billing method or from your earned commissions, service is immediately disconnected. To reconnect service, you must pay the monthly subscription fee in full. You may pay any outstanding fees online using a valid credit card, or by mailing a check or money order to the Billing Department address listed below.
Subscribers will receive a monthly statement accessible in Primerica Online under the My Account –>View Statement link that shows amount billed and received. A statement will also be sent by email to your personal email address if you provide one.
- Billing preference can be set in Primerica Online under the My Account –> Billing Preference link.
- There is no pro-ration of fees based on the reconnection date. The current month’s service fee is always due in full on your bill day.
- NFP can be found in the My POL –> Business Tracking –> Rep Profile –> Rep Balances. Commission offsets of monthly service fees will appear in Section K of the Earned Commission Statement.
Disconnection / Reconnection
All fees must be paid in full on the account bill day. Service will be disconnected for all accounts with a balance due.
Disconnected users will be able to reconnect their service without an additional set up fee by logging into Primerica Online and paying online using a valid credit card, or by mailing a check or money order to the Billing Department address listed below within three months of the disconnection.
POL Billing Department Contact Information
Billing disputes must be submitted in writing within 60 days of the statement date for the month in question. You can submit disputes by fax, email, or by regular postal delivery. Clearly mark your payments with appropriate User ID.
1 Primerica Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30099-0001
Transfers of Service
Transfers of service are not allowed.
My subscription has lapsed. How do I reconnect?
If it has been less than 3 months since your account expired, log in above and you will be directed to reconnect your account.
If it has been more than 3 months since your account expired, sign up for access again.
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.