www.mywakehealth.org with Activation Code : How do I Sign Up myWakeHealth?
myWakeHealth is an online patient portal that offers convenient, secure access to the information you need to manage your care. You can:
- Send a message to your doctor’s office
- Manage your appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Pay your bill
- View your doctor’s notes from clinic visits
- View and update medications, allergies and more
- View test results, visit summaries and discharge instructions
- Search the health library
- Link your family’s records
How do I sign up?
You can sign up:
Online Now – We use a third-party secure system to verify your identity.
By Mail – You can fill out an online form to request an activation code. This can take 5-7 business days.
With Activation Code – You can use the activation code provided on your After Visit Summary (AVS) or your billing statement.
Or if you want to sign up in person at any of our clinics, simply ask our staff to help you while you’re there.
My activation code does not work, what should I do?
Your activation code expires after you successfully sign up or 60 days after you received the code. If you have not signed up within that time frame, you can still sign up online without a code.
If you receive an error message:
- Please confirm that your access code and other information are entered correctly.
- If so, the access code may have expired or your social security number and/or birth date may not match our records.
- If you still have problems, please contact us to register. We will verify your identify and mail you a new activation code.
Is my activation code my user ID?
No, your activation code is not your myWakeHealth ID or password. You will use the activation code only once to sign in to myWakeHealth for the first time. (The code will expire after you have used it or after 60 days). When you sign in to myWakeHealth the first time, you will enter your activation code and then be asked to create your own unique myWakeHealth ID and password.
How do you verify my identity?
We use Experian, a secure, third-party verification service, to confirm your identity. This service is similar to what banks and healthcare.gov uses to verify customer identity.
How is myWakeHealth secure?
Protecting the privacy and security of your health information is important to us. Access to health information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal IDs and passwords. Each person controls his/ her own password, and the account cannot be accessed by others who are not authorized without that password. The myWakeHealth portal also uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology with no caching to automatically encrypt your session with myWakeHealth. Unlike conventional email, all myWakeHealth messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website.