www.mytaxform.com Login : mytaxform.com User Guide
To receive an electronic copy of your tax documents, you must choose online delivery through mytaxform.com.
It is simple, log in to mytaxform.com and look for the “Online Delivery Consent” section, where you can select the tax documents you would like to receive electronically.
• Get it faster – no need to wait for the mail
• Replace your documents – download a copy anytime, as many times as needed
• More direct – your important tax documents won’t be in the general mail
• Save time – import W-2 right into the tax preparation software of your choice.
• Get help – you get to choose from a number of tax providers: TurboTax®, H&R Block®, and TaxAct®.
Log in – tax season is right around the corner, go to mytaxform.com and access your account.
Preparing your taxes can be simplified
Look for the Import Code located on your W-2 form. The code will help you transfer your W-2 information into your tax preparation software.
The code works with several major tax preparation software providers and can help make preparing your income tax returns a little easier.
• Save time – export your W-2 into the tax preparation software of your choice.
• Get help – choose from a number of tax providers: TurboTax®, H&R Block® and TaxAct®.
Simpler and Easier. Just use the Import Code!
Check it out online at www.mytaxform.com
How to Consent for Online Delivery of Your Tax Form
In order to receive an electronic copy of your tax form instead of a paper copy, you must provide your consent through Tax Form Management. Complete the following steps to consent to online delivery of your tax form.
1. Under Online Delivery Consent, mark the checkbox for the tax form you wish to receive an electronic copy of.
NOTE: The option to consent for online tax form delivery will only appear on the home page if the user has not previously consented. If the user has already provided consent for online tax form delivery, they will need to navigate to the “My Account” tab to review their consent settings.
2. Select “Receive Forms Online.”
3. Read the disclosure, and mark the checkbox to acknowledge that you understand and accept the terms for consenting to online tax form delivery.
4. Select “Accept & Continue.”
5. Select the correct email address and mailing address and select “Confirm & Submit.” After you have confirmed your information, you will see a receipt page indicating that you have consented to online delivery of your tax form.
How to Get Your Tax Form
You can get your tax form by completing the following steps:
1. Your most recent tax forms will be available on the home page.
2. Mark the checkbox for the tax form you wish to print or send.
3. To view the document electronically, click “View.” To send the document via mail or fax, follow the instructions below:
To download your tax form directly from the home page, select Download.
If you chose to view your tax form, you can either save it or print it.
If you would like to receive your tax form via mail, select Postal Mail.
If you would like to receive your tax form via fax, select Fax.
How to Change Your Personal Information
Once you have logged in to your tax form account, you can manage/update your account information by completing the following steps:
1. Click “My Account”
2. Select the pencil icon next to the information you want to update.
3. Update your information