www.mypeoplenet.com Login : Bullhorn Time & Expense Logon – Mypeoplenet.Com
MyPeoplenet Login Instructions · Visit the website address www.mypeoplenet.com. Before using Web Time Entry for the first time, you will need to create an account.
Registration works only for individuals signing in to record their own time.
- Navigate to your Web Time Entry login page.
- Looking for your login page URL? Check your onboarding documents from your employer, or contact your employer directly.
- Select Register to create a new account.
- On the Register screen, enter your email address.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Select Next to continue to Profile Settings.
- In the General Settings section, enter in your first name, last name, and the last four digits of your SSN/SIN or 4 digit pin.
- In the Contact Preferences section your email address will automatically populate from the Register screen. If you prefer to be contacted at a different email address, you can update it here.
- If you would like to receive notifications by text message, select your mobile carrier and enter your mobile number.
- If your carrier is not listed, please choose another carrier as a placeholder and proceed to the next step.
- In the Notification Settings section, you can select your preferred method for receiving notifications when there have been changes to your timesheet or requested time off.
- If you would like to receive text notifications, make sure you provide your mobile carrier and mobile number in the Contact Preferences section.
- In the Application Settings section, select your preferred language.
- Choose how you would like your time to display.
- Decimal will display your time in 1/100th of an hour increments
- Minutes will display time in actual minutes.
- Choose your preferred format for time entered.
- Standard will display your time in 12 hour AM / PM format. (Example: 8:00 PM)
- Military will display your time in 24 hour format. (Example: 20:00)
- Select Register to complete your registration.
- On the Registration Complete screen, select Search for your assignment to open the Find Your Assignment screen.
- In the Find Your Assignment form, verify that the information is accurate and select Find Your Assignment.
- Choose the assignment.
- Select Next.
You will now be on your time sheet dashboard where you can enter time.
Please keep in mind that you will use your email address to log into your account going forward.
Read Also : https //www.ballysports.com/activate Spectrum
If a match was not found
If the search didn’t bring back an assignment, we will send you an email as soon as one is found.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your assignment to populate.
Select this option if you know your user ID but don’t remember your password.
- From your login screen, choose Forgot your password?
- On the next screen, enter your email address and select Request Password Reset.
- If you don’t know the email address associated with your account, please contact Support.
- You will receive an email confirming your password request.
- In the email, select the Reset your password link.
- In the screen that opens, create and confirm your new password.
- Select Submit to confirm your changes.