www.myonlineaccount.net Login : MyOnlineAccount | Online Account Management
To sign up for online access, select “Login” on the home page and select “Not Enrolled? Register now” link.
Step 1 – Account Info – Enter Account Number, and then click ‘Start’.
Step 2 – Personal Info – You will then be prompted to enter your name, date of birth, social security number and email address, and then click “Continue”.
Step 3 – One-time Passcode – You will receive a message that a one-time passcode was sent to your email address on file for security purposes. The one-time passcode email will be sent from “do**********@ch*******.com”. You will enter the one-time passcode in the screen on step 3, and then click “Submit”.
Step 4- Create Account – You will be asked to create a Username and Password. You must agree to the Terms & Conditions, and then click “Finish”.
Contact a customer service representative at 1-866-631-8638.
How do I Log-in to access my account?
A. Enter your User Name and your Password and click “Sign in”.
You can change your password by accessing the “Menu” on the top left side of the page and by selecting “Manage Profile” and “Change Password”.
If you have forgotten your password, you will need to create a new password before you can access your account information. Visit the Online Account website at myonlineaccount.net. Click on the “Login” button on the home page and click “Forgot Password” link.
How can I view the current status of my account?
A. Once you log-in you will see your Account Overview, which provides a brief summary of your account. You will also see current balance and payment status as of the date and time shown on the page. It also allows you to display recent transactions that have posted to your account since your last statement.
Where can I find information about transactions made in the past?
A. You have the ability to search information in Recent Activity section on the Account Overview screen. You can view 12 months of statements by selecting “Statements” from the top menu. You can also click the “Search” link under the Menu to search for transactions. You can run a query based on the following criteria: Transaction Date, Statement Date, Amount, Description/Merchant, Merchant Category Group and Custom Category.
How do I make payments over the phone?
A. You can pay your credit card bill using our automated touch-tone bill payment service. Simply call 1-888-382-6665, have your credit card statement with your account number and your checking account information ready, and follow the easy instructions. At the end of each payment transaction, you will be given a confirmation number for tracking purposes.
How do I place a transaction in dispute?
A. You can dispute a transaction online by logging into your Online Account at myonlineaccount.net, in writing via mail, or by phone. But to preserve your rights, you must contact us in writing no later than 60 days after we sent the first statement which had the error. This does not apply to claims of unauthorized use.
- You must be logged into your Online Account. Click on “Statements” and select the desired statement and select the transaction you would like to dispute by clicking on “Dispute Transaction” under the action column for the transaction you would like to dispute.
- Complete the general information form and click Continue.
- Input the date and method of how you contacted the merchant.
- Write a description of what you are disputing and why.
- Click the Continue button when complete.
- You may view the status of your dispute inquiry by using the Get Messages menu option.
In Writing via Mail:
- Send a dispute letter with the following information to: Department of Accounts, PO Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114
- Your name, account number, and phone number
- Transaction date(s) and amount(s)
- A complete description of the claimed error and any attempts by you to resolve the error with the merchant
- Your signature on the letter
- Any documentation that supports your claim
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-252-2551 and we will ask you for the required information to initiate your dispute.
- You must respond no later than 60 days after you receive the first statement on which the error or problem appeared. You may view the status of your dispute inquiry by using the Get Messages menu option. You also have the option to notify us by calling Customer Service at 1-800-252-2551 or in writing mailed to Department of Accounts, P.O. Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114. Please include your name, account number and the amount of the suspected error in your letter.
- Describe the error and explain why you believe there is an error. If you need more information, you need to describe the item of which you are unsure.