www.mpsos.nic.in Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2022 : Class 10, Class 12 Results Out
The MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2022, also known as the Sarkari Result, is now available for viewing by students who took the exam. Every public and nonpublic school student can check their MP Open School Result 2022 by entering their class and roll number in the appropriate fields.
The tenth and twelfth grade results for this scheme test were released on July 26 by the Madhya Pradesh State Open School. All those who registered for and took this exam in June can now get their scores. Tenth and twelfth grade MPSOS results may be found on the websites mpsos.nic.in and mpsos.mponline.gov.in.
The MP Board Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2022, also known as the Sarkari Result, is now available for viewing by students who took the exam. Every public and nonpublic school student can check their MP Open School Result 2022 by entering their class and roll number in the appropriate fields. The MP Board Open School Result 2022 is available for viewing and downloading on the official website for both private and regular students.
How to Check the Results 2022
• Students could begin by going to http://www.mpsos.nic.in/.
• Once the exam outcome was located via the homepage’s link, find the exam results link on the homepage.
• Find the link for the results of the high school and intermediate level exams, then click it.
• Type in your name, registration number, date of birth, and roll number.
• Just hit the send button below.
• The result will be displayed graphically.
• Review and save your progress.
• Get a copy of your report card to use as a reference.
University Websites to check the results
The state of Madhya Pradesh has established a new programme called “Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme” for high school and college students. Those who did not earn a passing grade on their last board test paper may retake it the following academic year.
Any student who received an MPSOS 2022 score they didn’t like can submit a request for a recalculation. A summary of the MPSOS retest for grades 10 and 12 that will take place in 2022 is provided here.