www.millimanbenefits.com Login : How to Register Your Account at MillimanBenefits.com
Millimanbenefits.com can help you give your employees a smooth and interesting retirement benefits experience, increasing the value of your retirement plan. Their ability to make sound financial decisions is facilitated by interesting information and practical planning aids. Management of benefits can be handled from anywhere at any time thanks to robust investment management and transactional capabilities.
You, as the plan’s sponsor, have instant, centralised access to your retirement plan’s paperwork, reports, and participant account details via Milliman’s user-friendly, web-based administration portal. Total Retirement Outsourcing (TRO), defined contribution (DC), and defined benefit (DB) plans are all supported by Millimanbenefits.com.
Millimanbenefits.com is one of the most comprehensive participant and plan sponsor DC plan websites in the industry. It provides real-time access to all plan information, financial-wellness education, and interactive tools, along with full transactional capabilities and complete investment flexibility.
Powerful yet easy-to-use participant site
Real-time access: View plan information and conduct transactions when it’s most convenient.
Personalized dashboard: View savings rate, investments, rate of return, and more.
Financial wellness resources: Get help meeting goals using articles, videos, podcasts, and calculators.
Distribution Lock: Lock access to loans or distributions.
How to Register Your Account at MillimanBenefits.com
The registration process at MillimanBenefits.com is designed to protect access to your retirement account. To get started, go to MillimanBenefits.com. You can access the website in either English or Spanish.
COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
· Click “Create an Account” and follow the prompts to begin.
· Registration PIN:
- If your company provides Milliman your email address or cell phone number, the system will send a one-time passcode via email or text to continue through the registration process.
- If Milliman does not have your email address or cell phone number, the system will prompt you to request a Registration PIN, which will be mailed to your address on file.
- Once you have received the Registration PIN, go back to MillimanBenefits.com to enter it and continue the registration process.
· Using the criteria provided on the website, create a username and password.
· Select and answer four security questions.
· Provide additional contact information.
· Use your new username and password to log in to your account.
After you register your account at MillimanBenefits.com, the system will automatically lock your account to protect it from unauthorized withdrawals, distributions or loans (if offered by your plan). This feature is called Withdrawal Lock and adds an extra layer of security to your account.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY LOGGED IN, YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED
· Enter your username and password.
· Click “Log In” and follow the prompts.
· For security purposes, you may be asked to provide your contact information or update your username, password and security questions. This part of the process may not be applicable for every login. Ultimately, you will be directed to your account information if your information is accepted.
Once you’ve logged in, you can apply Withdrawal Lock to your account for extra security if it hasn’t already been locked.
How does Withdrawal Lock work?
1. After you register your account at MillimanBenefits.com, the system will automatically lock your account to protect it from unauthorized withdrawals.
2. You will receive an electronic notification (sent to all email addresses and/or cell phone numbers on file) that you have successfully registered your account. This electronic notification will let you know that the system added the Withdrawal Lock feature and to watch for a confirmation letter.
3. Milliman will mail the confirmation letter to your home address on file (it will not be sent electronically). The letter will include a unique code that you’ll need to unlock your account. Keep this letter in a safe place so you can access the unique code when you’re ready to withdraw your money.
4. To protect your account, leave it locked until you’re ready to take a withdrawal.