www.mayoclinic/onlineservices | Mayo Clinic Patient Online Services
Treatment at Mayo Clinic is a truly human experience. You’re cared for as a person first.
Express Care Online
Mayo Clinic Express Care Online offers quick, convenient care for common conditions to patients ages 18 months through 75 years, unless otherwise noted.
To access Mayo Clinic Express Care Online, you need to be a Mayo Clinic or a Mayo Clinic Health System patient with a Patient Online Services account. If you don’t have a Patient Online Services account, sign up online. You also should be physically located in or a resident of Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin.
How to access Express Care Online
- Log in to your Patient Online Services account through the Mayo Clinic Health System website or the Mayo Clinic App.
- Click on the “Get Care Now” button.
- Answer the diagnostic questionnaire for your condition.
You can access Mayo Clinic Express Care Online 24/7, year-round. If you submit your questionnaire during the listed business hours, you will receive an answer within one hour. If you submit after hours, you will be contacted by 9 a.m. the next day.
The cost of using Mayo Clinic Express Care Online is $59. Check with your insurance company to see if it will cover all or part of the cost. If Mayo Clinic Express Care Online cannot treat your health concern and you are advised to see your provider, the charge will be waived.
Patient Online Services
Online bill pay
Billing – Need proof of payment
From the web-based Patient Online Services
Send a message regarding your billing issue using Patient Online Services.
From the Mayo Clinic app
- Swipe on the home screen until you reach the Billing & Insurance section of the home screen
- Tap “Billing & insurance questions”
- Select a “Topic” from the list
- Type your subject in the “Subject” field
- Type your question in the “Message” field
From a phone
Call Patient Account Services directly at 844-217-9591
Appointments – Schedule an appointment
For assistance with scheduling, canceling or rescheduling appointments, please call the Central Appointment Office for your location:
- Rochester: 507-266-5800
- Arizona: 480-301-8484
- Florida: 904-953-2272
- Mayo Clinic Health System: You´ll find phone numbers for each location at