www.liteblue.usps.gov Login Account : How do I login to the LiteBlue USPS government?
To login to the LiteBlue service web portal, go to www.liteblue.usps.gov, which the employees of the United States Postal Services or “U.S. Post services” can access their work, recognition, products and revenue relating details directly.
The United States Postal Services have the largest retails network (even more than McDonald’s & Walmart).
You can do Official Liteblue Login at https://liteblue.usps.gov/.
Before the web-based services, the postal services management was a chaos in the country. Managing the resources, funding, postal records and other important matters all were handled through manual operations throughout the network.
With the growth in technology, we now have the United States Postal Service Extranet website that manages most of the operations of the service. All employees have advantageous rights to access the portal and check details and orders. The service has vast categorization with the help of which the flow of information takes place. The system handles information like salary details and work assignments to superior control and team management tools.
Handling the world’s largest postal network is not an easy job to do but with LiteBlue services & the PostalEASE web portal, data flow, faster communication, and connection between networks sustain flawlessly. There are various features of the service that we will see later on in this post here. To access the LiteBlue Login Procedures, view here.
Facts about the USPS
The USPS LiteBlue delivers more mail than any country in the largest geographical area in the world. There are about 156 million addressed that the services operate to throughout one fiscal year. All the citizens and residents (including migrants) have access to the USPS services equally.
There are many facts regarding the USPS that lead to the growth of the LiteBlue services to manage it better. Here are some facts that you may enjoy reading about;
- The USPS service amounts to a revenue of $1.4 trillion (as of 2016).
- There are various standards of the mailing systems like the First Class mail ($27.3 million) & the Standard mail ($18.0 million).
- The service employees almost a total of 7.5 million employees in the whole grid. There are about 500,000 career employees and 150,000 non-career employees in the US postal services.
- There is special attention to the disabled and elderly members of the society to whom the carrier services operate on the emergency basis. If the post service unit at any center notices a medical emergency or accident related mail, they take special extensive action to deliver the mail faster, despite it being First Class or Standard.
- The Postal service of US is the only body organization that alone builds its revenue and collects no tax return for funding the services. It simply generates from the transport and courier charges and the stamps as well.
- Regardless of the State or city location, any countrymen can send their letters to any other person in the US at just 49cents (and stamps costs).
- A more refined conduct is made for the Priority Mail Express services. It indulges any courier or parcel that has to be delivered to any location in the United States within 24hours.
- Recyclable boxes are available for free under the Flat rate Priority mail order.
- The web services are multi-lingual so that it can accommodate Simple Chinese and Spanish as well. Of course, the first-hand language is English.
- There are about 336 million visitors on the USPS LiteBlue tracking website.
- Most users tend to download the LiteBlue App on their Android and iOS devices so as to access the services faster and keep track of their mail easily.
There are so many facts regarding the USPS services that we can keep on going with all day. However, we hope that these facts have brought you the insight as to how important the web services are in development and management of the mail services.
Features of LiteBlue USPS
The web service and portal have been in use for quite some time now. All employees and associated members have access to the official portal. There are various uses and features of the service that the users can avail. Here are the important features that the USPS LiteBlue service offers;
- The LiteBlue service is a web portal which the employees of the United States Postal Services or “U.S. Post services” can access to manage their work, recognition, products and revenue relating details directly.
- It simply manages the services and details of the personal directories of the employees.
- They share details regarding specific projects to meet the customer’s needs in time.
- The information regarding mail orders and job tracking too has easy access for all users.
- Specific business functionalities are also applicable to the services like “PostalOne!”
- Automatic schedule processing for shipment and mail drops to the destinations.
- Extended record system management via the directory for future use and records.
- Secure login and access to the employees portal for management of their accounts and functions in it.
- There is ease of flow of data and request according to hierarchy levels.
- Other portals work in sync with the main United States Postal Service Extranet services like LiteBlue USPS EPayroll, USPS Track, PostalEASE, Business Customer Gateway, and the official Welcome | USPS website.
So these were few of the features that you can get through the USPS LiteBlue web services. We hope that this information was a booster for you all to understand how the services are managed. It is definitely an over-the-night take to handle everything here but the processes are flawless till date.
This marks the end of our article here now. We hope you enjoyed reading the facts and details about LiteBlue USPS official United States Postal Service Extranet portal. You can send us your feedback and suggestions at liteblue.me. Thank you, dear readers.