www.hulu.com/activate : To activate a New Device Using an Activation Code
Hulu is a popular video streaming service in the United States. If you live in the United States, this streaming platform is the most cost-effective option for you. Hulu is preferred over other streaming services not only because of the features it provides, but also because of its lower subscription costs when compared to competitors such as Netflix.
Of course, Hulu outperforms Netflix with a $5.99 per month plan, whereas Netflix’s cheapest plan costs $8.99 per month. Hulu is less expensive than Netflix, but it incorporates adverts in its content. You might wish to go with the pricier subscriptions if you want to watch Hulu without advertising. Hulu offers three membership options: commercial-free Hulu, ad-free Hulu, and Hulu + Live TV.
How to activate a new device
The easiest way to activate a new device is by downloading the Hulu app and logging in with your email address and password. If you’re using a Smart TV or TV-connected device, you may have the option to activate the device online instead.
To activate a new device using an activation code:
- Launch the Hulu app
- Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Activate on a computer. On the next screen, you’ll be presented with an Activation Code
- Go to your Account page (log in if prompted) and look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section, or head directly to hulu.com/activate
- Enter the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen and within 30 seconds or so you should be logged in
Whenever a new device is activated on your account, you’ll get an email with the following details:
- What? The kind of device that was activated
- Where? The location (city, state, country, etc.) where the device was activated
- When? The date and time the device was activated
Activate Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+
Already signed up for The Disney Bundle hulu.com/activate bundle ? There’s one more step you need to take before you can start enjoying all three services — activating your accounts. hulu.com/activate sprint
Activate Disney+ and ESPN+
If you purchased The Disney Bundle through Hulu, you’ll need to activate your Disney+ and ESPN+ to complete the signup process. An activation link is presented during signup and sent via email, but you can also take action from your Hulu account page.
- Log in to your Account page and look for the Activations section
- Select Activate next to Disney+ and ESPN+
- Create your new Disney+ and ESPN+ accounts and start streaming!
hulu.com/activate not working : If you’re new to Hulu and purchased The Disney Bundle through disneyplus.com, you’ll need to activate your Hulu account to complete the signup process. An activation link is presented during signup and sent via email, but you can also take action from your Disney+ account page.
- Login to your Disney+ account page and select Billing Details
- Select Watch Now next to Hulu
- Create your new Hulu account and start streaming!