www.hckrecruitment.nic.in Recruitment 2021:
In order to fill the position of Assistant, the Kerala High Court has published a recruitment notification. Details can be found here.
In order to fill the position of Assistant, the Kerala High Court has published a recruitment notification. Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested in applying for KHC Assistant Recruitment 2021 can do so through the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) starting on July 8, 2021. Kerala High Court Assistant Online Application Form must be submitted by the 28th of July, 2021, to be considered.
Important Dates to Keep in Mind
1. The beginning date for registration and payment of the application fee through the online system is July 8, 2021.
2. The deadline for completing the registration process is July 28, 2021.
Final Submission of application, payment of application fee through online mode, and downloading of challan for offline payment are all scheduled to close on August 9, 2021.
4. The day on which the application fee can be remitted through the postal system at SBI banks will be August 11, 2021.
5. The deadline for submitting the application fee through the postal service is August 27, 2021.
Kerala High Court Assistant Salary:
Rs. 39300 to Rs. 83000
Kerala High Court Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Graduation with 50% marks or Master Degree or Law Degree
Kerala High Court Assistant Age Limit:
Candidates should be born between 02/01/1985 and 01/01/2003 (both dates inclusive)
Kerala High Court Assistant Selection Criteria
Selection will be on the basis of objective-type test, descriptive type test and interview.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates can apply online from 08 July to 28 July 2021on official website of KHC.
Kerala High Court Assistant Application Fee:
- General – Rs. 450/-
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed Differently Abled – No Fee