www.goprogram.com Activate Card Login: How to Activate GoProgram Card?
To activate your GoProgram Card, login on to www.goprogram.com and click the Services option to expand the list, and select the PIN Management option or call 855-462-5887 to activate your Card, create your PIN or get your available balance.
A Way2Go Card provides an easy, convenient and secure way to receive your Unemployment Insurance benefit payments.
It can be used to make purchases and bill payments anywhere that accepts MasterCard®.Each debit card comes with its own set of instructions and a paper outlining the card’s EMV chip security features.
It’s the free, fast way to monitor your available balance and transaction activity
• Check your available balance anytime, anywhere.
• Review up to 18 months of transaction history.
• Confirm your last deposit.
• Change your PIN.
• Set-up and manage deposit and balance alerts.
• Manage notification preferences.
• Activate a new Card.
• Ability to view ancillary service charge information.
Activate Your New Debit MasterCard® Way2Go Card™ Right Away
• Select your Personal Identification Number (PIN) by calling the toll-free number 1-888-929-2460:
– Enter your card number when prompted.
– Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
– Enter your date of birth (Example: 03011960, for March 1, 1960).
– Select a four digit PIN. Enter it a second time to verify.
• Sign your name in ink on the back of your card.
• For replacement cards, you must select your PIN again to activate the card. Be sure to destroy your old card. It will no longer work.
• Funds will be available on your card when your Payor posts a deposit to your account.
How to PIN and Register Electronic Payment Card using the GoProgram Website
Step 1: Register your Account
Access the website: www.goprogram.com. Click the Register your account button.
Step 2: Verify the Way2Go card
Enter your Way2Go card number and the CVV card number (on the back of the card).
Step 3: Verify the User
Enter your Date of Birth and Unique ID (which is Participant ID. If the Participant ID includes leading zeros, those should be included).
Step 4: Account Setup
Set up your account by creating a username and password. In order to create your account, you will be guided through a series of displays.
Choose a password-protected photo that will serve as your future login ID.
Select notification preferences after creating security profile.
Once you set up your profile, you will be forced to logout.
Registration does not activate the card. Activation requires you to log in to PIN the card.
Step 5: Activate your card creating the PIN
Log in to the website using your new profile. Then, click the Services option to expand the list, and select the PIN Management option.
Step 6: PIN Management Activity
Select the radial for Activate PIN which will activate the card and allow you to begin using the Way2Go card.
www.goprogram.com Activate Card
1. Log in to the website www.goprogram.com using your new profile
2. Then, click the Services option to expand the list
3. Select the PIN Management option
Direct Deposit Option
This option may be selected on Jobs4TN. Entering and maintaining the correct banking information is the sole responsibility of the claimant. Department of Labor employees are not allowed access to enter a claimant’s banking information.
In the Mail
Way2Go Cards are mailed within 7-10 business days from the date your new claim is filed. Claimants currently receiving benefits may also enroll for debit cards or direct deposit payments online at Jobs4TN.gov > Unemployment Services > Update Banking Information. In the future, all claimants will receive their unemployment benefits electronically
Your card will arrive in a plain, white, window envelope with a return address of P.O. Box 80529, Austin, TX 78708. Do not throw away this envelope without removing its contents. If you lose your card or did not receive your card within 7 to 10 business days, contact customer service at 855-462-5887
Steps to Safeguard your Card
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Choose a number that is not easily guessed. Never write it down anywhere or give it to anyone. We will never call or text your asking for the PIN.
- Have your Card out and ready to use as you approach the ATM. If you observe suspicious persons or circumstances, it may be safer to go to an alternate ATM location.
- If the ATM ever appears to have been damaged or tampered with, do not insert your Card.