www.firstsavingscc.com Login : First Savings Credit Card Login
To login into First Savings Credit Card account, go to firstsavingscc.com/cardmemberservices/ and enter the username and password given at the time of registration.
The First Savings Credit Card offers convenience wherever you use your Mastercard® Credit Card to make everyday purchases, to dine out at restaurants or to shop online.
Benefits of the First Savings Credit Card:
- You’re in Control of Purchases
- No Hidden Fees and No Penalty APR
- Fraud Coverage for Lost or Stolen Card
- Secure Online Account Access
Access Your Account To:
- View Your Account Summary
- Sign Up for Text & Email Alerts
- Schedule Automatic Payments
- Manage Your Account
Where do I send my payments?
Please send First Savings Credit Card payments via regular mail to:
First Savings Credit Card
PO Box 2509
Omaha, NE 68103-2509
Please include your credit card account number on your payment.
Are there other ways I can make payments?
You can pay your bill with no fee using your checking account on the website or our automated phone system.
You can also make payments through MoneyGram using code 3890 or Western Union using Code City/State: FSCC/SD
Debit card payments are accepted for a processing fee of $3.95 through a Customer Service Representative.
What devices can support the First Savings Bank Mobile App?
First Savings Bank Mastercard has a custom app for Android™, iPad®, and iPhone® devices.
What can I do using the First Savings Bank Mobile App?
With the First Savings Bank Mobile App, using your iPhone® , iPad®, and Android™ mobile devices, you can:
- Access your First Savings Bank Mastercard Account Dashboard
- View Statements
- View Account Balances/Details
- Download Statements (PDF)
- Manage Paperless Statements (Enroll/Cancel)
- View Payment History
- Make a Payment (Cancel)
- Enroll in Autopay (Edit, Cancel)
- Edit your User Information (Email, Username, Password)
- Edit your Account Information (Address, Home, Work or Other Phone #)
- Set Up Notifications/Alerts
- Contact Us
- Access FAQs