www.employment.kerala.gov.in Renewal : Jobseeker Renewal, Registration Renewal
An Employment Exchange is an organisation that provides employment assistance on the basis of qualification and experience. The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State
Employers can post their vacancies with employment exchanges and choose from among the registered candidates as per their requirements. Establishments in the private sector employing between 10–24 persons are being brought under the purview of the Act-The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 for the purpose of submission of returns. This is likely to result in a more realistic estimate of employment in the organised sector.
The employer is being mandated to furnish information relating to the result of selection against the vacancies notified within thirty days from the date of selection, to make the registration data more rational. The definitions of employee and employer are being broad based to include contract labour who have worked for more than 240 days in a year.
- Job seekers can search for suitable jobs based on their qualification
- The registered job seekers can check their status on the job waiting-list online.
- The unique Registration Number provided by Employment Exchange can be a reference while applying for jobs, especially government jobs.
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
Online Registration Process
- Please visit State Employment Exchange website www.employment.kerala.gov.in for online registration.
- If you are not a registered member, you need to register to create your account.
- Log in to State Employment exchange website with your credentials.
- Select the district name. In case of certain states, your native state and district details are also asked for. Hence follow the instructions given in the respective state portal.
- Fill the profile form. On submission of the form, an acknowledgement containing the Registration Number, Registration Date and Name of the Employment Exchange is generated.
- This acknowledgement may be printed and kept for future reference.
- Produce all relevant certificates in support of education, experience, caste, sports, handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence etc. to the Employment Exchange mentioned within 15 days from the date registration. The time limit may vary from state to state.
- Apart from the above documents you need to submit one of the following documents as residence proof :
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Finally, Employment Exchange will issue you a registration card carrying Registration No with date of renewal of that registration.
The interested candidates who want to apply for employment exchange, Kerala should see these following conditions before registering:
- The candidates who are between the age limit of 15 to 45 years can apply for employment exchange.
- The candidates must be 8th/10th/12th/Graduate/Diploma/Intermediate passed.
- Candidates who have failed in examination are not eligible.
The candidates need to possess the following documents:
- Aadhaar card.
- Application form.
- Caste certificate.
- Educational qualification and job experience certificates.
- Medical Certificates (for disabled person).
- Passport size photograph.
- Residential proof.
- Birth certificate.
Renewal of Registration
The candidates who want to renew their registration should follow the steps mentioned below:
1. First of all, visit the online portal of Employment Exchange Kerala.
2. The homepage page will appear where you will see ‘Click Here for Online Registration’ option, click on it.
3. Then, a new page will open where you will see ‘Renew your Registration’ button, click on it.
4. Then, the jobseeker renewal page will open where you have to enter the necessary details such as district, exchange, registration number, date of birth and the captcha.
5. Now, click on the ‘Get Details’ button, all the renewal details will appear on the screen.