www.employeenavigator/benefits/account/login : Employee Navigator Customer Service
Enroll online in your City of Durham employee benefits in Employee Navigator at www.employeenavigator.com
Login & Create Your Account
Click on the “Login” button at www.employeenavigator.com to get started.
If this is your first time, click on the “Register as a New User” link. If you have already registered and have your user name and password, enter them to log in. If you forgot your password, you can request to reset it. A reset password email will be sent to your email address on file.
Your first and last name must match your City of Durham employee file. The Company Identifier is City of Durham Leave out the spaces between the words.
PIN is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
Enter your Birth Date in mm/dd/yyyy format. Click the Next button.
Click on the “Start Benefits” button to begin your Open Enrollment benefit elections. Login with the URL www.employeenavigator/benefits/account/login. Additionally, you will enter your Primary Care Physician ID number and update your life insurance beneficiary information.
Warning: Do not use your internet browser “back” and “forward” buttons.
How to Register in Employee Navigator
1. HR will send you a welcome/registration email to register in Employee Navigator. The email will be sent from no*****@em***************.com. Note: Be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
2. Read the email and click on the Registration Link. You will need the company identifier when registering in the system.
3. Once you click on the Registration link, you’ll then create your account. You’ll need to input your First Name, Last Name, Company Identifier, PIN, and Birth Date. Note: If you input incorrect information, such as misspelling the Company Identifier, you will not be able to register. Make sure all information inputted is accurate.
4. Enter in all your information and click Next.
6. Once you have registered successfully in the system, you’ll be prompted to the Welcome page where you can click Continue and begin enrolling in your benefits and/or completing any onboarding tasks.