www.amazon.com/password : Reset Your Password – Amazon Service
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by going through our password assistance process on Amazon website.
To reset your password:
1. Go to Password assistance.
2. When prompted, enter the email address or mobile phone number associated with your Amazon account and select Continue.
4. Enter the OTP you received and select Continue.
5. Create a new password.
6. As soon as you’ve created a new password, it’s active. Your new password is for all Amazon-related accounts associated with the same email address.
Update Your Password
- In Your Account, select Login & security.
- Next to Password, select Edit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Save changes.
Why Can’t I Log into My Account?
Here are some things to check:
Email Address: Your email address must be in the format email@example.com (or .net, .org, etc.). If you have more than one email address, make sure you’re using the correct email address and password combination.
Mobile Phone Number: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you’ll need to use your mobile phone number to log into your account. Make sure that you’re including your country code in your mobile phone number.
Password: Check CAPS Lock and NUM Lock on your keyboard. Passwords are case sensitive, so “PASSWORD” and “Password” are recognized as two different passwords. If you’re sure you’re using the correct email address or mobile phone number, try to Reset Your Password.
Change Your Account Settings
You can update your name, email address, phone number, password, or other account information.
To change your account settings:
- In Your Account, go to Login & security
- Enter username and password. Click on Sign in. You will be redirected to the following page:
- Check SMS/ email/ text notification sent to your registered mobile number
- Click on the link to ‘approve’ or ‘deny’
- Return to the Amazon Page. Next to the account information you’d like to update, select Edit
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Save Changes
- After you’ve completed all your updates, select Done