World Day Against Child Labour :
World Day Against Child Labour aims to focus attention on the global extent of child labor and the action and efforts needed to eliminate it. Each year on 12 June, the World Day brings together governments, employers and workers organizations, civil society, as well as millions of people from around the world to highlight the plight of child laborers and what can be done to help them.
This international day was launched by the International Labour Organization (ILO) in 2002.
Act now: end child labour!
This year’s World Day Against Child Labour focuses on action taken for the 2021 International Year for the Elimination of Child Labour. It is the first World Day since the universal ratification of the ILO’s Convention No. 182 on the Worst Forms of Child Labour, and takes place at time when the COVID-19 crisis threatens to reverse years of progress in tackling the problem.
In June for the World Day, the ILO and UNICEF will release new global estimates and trends on child labour (2016-2020), under the aegis of Alliance 8.7. The report will include an assessment of how the pace of progress towards ending child labour is likely to be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the unprecedented economic crisis that has accompanied it.
For this year’s World Day, a “Week of Action” will be launched around 12 June, starting with the launch of the new global estimates on child labour. The events and activities carried out during this week will be an opportunity for partners to showcase progress in carrying out their “2021 Action Pledges.” All pledges made by regional, national and organizational stakeholders and individuals will be featured on the website for the 2021 International Year in April.
World Day Against Child Labour Quotes
• A child is meant to learn, not to earn.
• A child is your heart not born to push your cart.
• A school should be their only workplace.
• Buildings are built on big lands, work is done by tiny hands.
• Cheap labour today, uneducated inefficient workforce tomorrow.
• Child labour – evolution stops here.
• Child labour brings illiteracy whereas child education brings literacy.
• Child labour is a social crime, every child has a right to shine.
• Child labour is a violation, you should concentrate on education.
• Child labour is against nature.
• Child labour is an illegal act.
• Child labour is child abuse for which you have no excuse.
• Child labour is devastation, they should concentrate on education.
Covid Nasal Spray Vaccine India : How to Use, Price, Availability, Trials, Efficacy
• Child labour is inhumane, Child labour is plain insane!
• Child labour is very tough, don’t make their future rough.
• Kids deserve to be happy, healthy and safe.
• Let children be children, not child labourers.
• Let them earn knowledge, not money.
• Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
• Life of little ones is destroyed, when child labour is employed.
• Understand your child’s pain and give him a chance of education to gain.
• Understand your responsibility and free your children to study.
• We should ban child labour by giving kids our favour.
• Work is for adults, play and education is for children.
• You have the power to create a better future. Treat your children well.
Call of Duty Redeem Code Free : Call of Duty COD Mobile Codes, Free Skins
World Day Against Child Labour Images
COVID-19 impact on Child Labour
COVID-19 has plunged the world into a crisis of unprecedented scope and scale. The harmful effects of this pandemic will not be distributed equally. They are expected to be most damaging in the poorest countries and in the poorest neighbourhoods, and for those in already disadvantaged or vulnerable situations, such as children in child labour and victims of forced labour and human trafficking, particularly women and girls.