Walmart Online Shopping All Departments : walmart .com Shopping Online
Use the following information to help create or edit an account on Walmart.com for Online Shopping All Departments. You can edit your name, phone number, email, and shipping address from your account.
Follow the steps below to create a Walmart.com account:
1. Select the Account button in the upper-right corner of Walmart.com.
2. Click Create an Account.
3. Enter your name and email address on the sign-up screen.
- We may ask you to enter your phone number when creating an account. If we do, we’ll send you a text message with a security code to enter on Walmart.com.
Note: You won’t be able to create an account if you’re prompted to add a phone number and your phone can’t receive text messages.
4. Create a password and confirm it.
5. Select Create Account.
With an account you can check:
- Order Status
- We’ll send email confirmations when your items have shipped.
- Email notifications in case our Customer Service needs to contact you about your order.
- Address Book
- Store unlimited names and addresses and access them for easy checkout.
- Photo Center
- Upload, store and share your photos online.
- Wish Lists & Registries
- Keep a running list of your favorite items and planned purchases.
Editing your personal info and password
- Select Account.
- Select Personal info.
- Select Edit next to the information you wish to change.
Changing or removing delivery addresses
- Select Account.
- Select Delivery addresses.
- Select Add new address next to “Add delivery address” or Edit or Remove next to the delivery address you wish to change.
- EBT cards from participating states for the purchase of EBT eligible items
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Gift cards (Note: you cannot use a gift card to purchase another gift card)
- Refund credit
- Capital One Walmart Credit Cards
- Health spending account (HSA) / flexible spending account (FSA) cards
- Benefit cards for the purchase of eligible items (including Healthy Benefits and OTC Network)
You will only see these payment methods when you checkout. You can’t add them to your Wallet.
Use a Walmart Gift Card in store or on Walmart.com. Go here for more details or to purchase a Walmart Gift Card.
Walmart eGift Cards
You can send multiple Walmart eGift cards up to five recipients per transaction.
To send the Walmart eGift cards to multiple recipients, you must:
- Purchase the same eGift card amount
- Each eGift card purchased on one transaction must have the same amount
- Use the same payment method
- Have the same message
- If you want to have a message attached to the eGift card, it must be the same on the rest of the eGift cards purchased
- Scratch off the silver coating on the back of the card.
- This reveals the last four digits of the card and the PIN number.
- For eGift cards, find the PIN in the confirmation email.
- With the 16-digit card number and PIN, check the balance of the card by 1 of 3 ways:
- Check the balance here.
- Call 1-888-537-5503.
- Go to a checkout in a Walmart store.