Vodacom “Join Mum & Baby and You Could Win!” Competition 2021 : https //www.vodacom.co.za/
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Join Mum & Baby and you could win!” Competition (the “Competition”) where10 customers stand a chance of winning Dis-Chem Baby vouchers worth R1000 during the Competition period.
Organization : Vodacom (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Vodacom “Join Mum & Baby and You Could Win!” Competition 2021
Prize : Dis-Chem Baby vouchers worth R1000
Website : https://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/competition-terms/mum-and-baby-dischem-hamper
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition is open to all Vodacom customers (both prepaid and post-paid) residing in South Africa from 06h00 on 27 September 2021 to 23h59 on 05 November 2021 (“the Competition period”).
- The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
- Each week, one (1) lucky winner will stand a chance to win a Dis-Chem voucher worth R1000 (“the prize”) during the Competition period.
- In total, there will be twenty (10) winners over a 10-week period, spanning the term of the Competition.
- In order to stand a chance of winning in the Competition, customers must subscribe to monthly Mum & Baby Premium service at R14 on the VodaPay App. Subscriptions to the monthly Mum &Baby Premium service through other channels will not qualify to enter the Competition.
- Participants are not allowed to enter multiple times.
- Participants are allowed to only win once during the 10-week period.
- Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming any prizes, where applicable.
- Vodacom Customers that sign up for the monthly Mum & Baby Premium service at R14 for the first time are eligible for the competition.
- Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
- The Competition is only open to natural persons at least 18 years and older. Entries received from business accounts held by legal persons (amongst other Corporates and SMEs, etc.) are excluded from participating and winning in the Competition.
- Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
- Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Participants must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the End Date.
- In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Competition) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges.
- The winner will be randomly selected every Tuesday, for the preceding competition week (Monday – Sunday).
- All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed, captured and approved by Vodacom.
- Vodacom will notify the respective winners that they have won in the Competition, and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect prize fulfilment.
- Vodacom will use reasonable efforts to contact the winners telephonically on the contact details provided by the participants to participate in the Competition.
- Vodacom shall attempt to contact the winners for a period of 2-5 normal working week days after their names have been drawn and verified as winners. The winners will be contacted during normal working hours, between 8 (eight) in the morning and 5 (five) in the afternoon. Winners will be advised of arrangements in respect of prizes at the time of contacting the selected winners.
- Should a participant not be available on the contact details provided or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the prize, that person’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
- Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by a particular winner is valid. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves, in a manner determined by Vodacom, as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure, determined by Vodacom, in order to claim any prizes, failing which such winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the prize vests in the winners immediately upon the determination of the results, in the event that the required documentation from a particular winner has not been received at the agreed cut-off date communicated to the winner, or no effort is made on the part of any of the winners to make special arrangements to meet the deadline set by Vodacom, such prize will be forfeited. Vodacom then reserves the right to award the prize to the finalist that is next in line.
- The winners’ name will be displayed on the Vodacom website after a period of 2-5 working days subsequent to notification of the winners.
- No prizes will be delivered to a postal address.
- Vouchers are for once off use only, therefore the full R1000 would need to be redeemed in full as no change is issued as per Dis-Chem terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions for the Dischem Vouchers also apply to this Competition and are available at https://www.dischem.co.za/site-terms-and-conditions
- Dischem vouchers will have a one year expiry unless specified differently on the Dis-Chem website.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected entrant.
- All risks and ownership of the prizes shall pass to the winners on delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate.
- User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for execution of the Competition.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- The judges’ decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodacom may refuse to award a prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- Vodacom and/or any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Competition, shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Competition or from claiming the prize.
- Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the Competition. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating in and/or the prize redemption process of the Competition.
- Vodacom, its directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties, guarantees or undertakings given by any person other than Vodacom itself.
- If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively: