Virtual Credit Card for Paypal Verification : How do I Verify my PayPal Account?
Here’s how to activate your PayPal Debit Card:
From your web browser:
- Go to paypal.com/activatecard.
- Log in to your account and enter the required information.
- Click Activate Card.
You may need to provide your date of birth and Social Security number as required by the USA Patriot Act.
From your PayPal mobile app:
- Tap Wallet.
- Select your PayPal Debit Card.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Activate Card.
Upon completing activation, you’ll be to use your card with your available PayPal Cash Plus balance right away.
You can also activate your PayPal Debit Card by calling our 24 hour automated activation line and following the steps provided at 1-800-314-8298.
Paypal Verification :
PayPal Key provides a virtual card number that lets you shop anywhere online that accepts Mastercard. When you use PayPal Key for phone purchases, just provide the virtual card number, expiration date, and security code, just like you’d do with a regular credit card purchase.
You can verify your account by either adding and confirming a bank account, or applying for and being approved for a PayPal Credit product.
Verification of identity increases customer trust because it creates a higher level of confidence that a person is who they say they are. When other PayPal users see that you are a Verified User, they know you have taken the steps to provide additional evidence of your identity. This creates confidence and a willingness to do business with you.
Advantages of Utilizing Virtual Credit Cards
Virtual credit cards involve multiple benefits. The following is a list of some of those:
• Virtual credit cards are safer than traditional credit cards because your credentials are not revealed to the retailer when you use them.
• On request to their respective banks, people who do not have physical credit cards can also receive virtual credit cards.
• Customers will find that using these credit cards makes the process of conducting transactions online much simpler.
• Users are able to instantly access their credit cards because virtual credit cards are made available online.
• Cardholders also have the ability to immediately block their virtual credit cards if they believe there may be a security risk associated with their card.
• In the event that your virtual credit card is no longer valid and there is a credit limit on the card that has not been utilised, that limit will be transferred to your primary credit card. This will ensure that the full potential of your credit card’s limit is utilised.
• Virtual credit cards are made available by financial institutions and companies that issue credit cards at no additional cost.
• Credit cards issued virtually can be used for any transaction, regardless of location, both domestically and internationally.