Verizon Travel Pass Monthly : International Travel Plans & Services – Verizon
Use your phone like you do at home with unlimited calling and texting along with 4G LTE data. Once added, you’ll only be charged on the days you call, send texts or use data on your device while abroad, so there’s no need to remove TravelPass once you return.
TravelPass can be used in 210+ countries and destinations.
If you choose not to add TravelPass or travel to a country not included in TravelPass you’ll be charged Pay as You Go rates.
TravelPass lets you use your domestic talk, text and data* in 210+ countries and destinations outside the US for a set daily fee. You can call within the country you’re visiting and you can call back to the US. The fee is:
- $5/day in Mexico and Canada. Keep in mind that calling, texting and data use in Mexico and Canada are included at no extra cost in our Unlimited mobile plans.
- $10/day in other countries where TravelPass can be used. Learn how to get TravelPass reward days. Note: TravelPass isn’t available in non-covered countries or on cruise ships.
Pay as You Go rates
|Canada, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands and Guam|
Messaging and data
$10 /line per day.
Plus taxes and fees.
$5/line in Canada and Mexico.
Roaming in Canada and Mexico is included with Start, Play, Do, Get and other Unlimited plans.
Get a TravelPass day on us every month on select Unlimited plans.
Your domestic data allowance
How does TravelPass work and when will I be charged for it?
You’re only charged for the days that you use your device in a TravelPass country. A 24-hour TravelPass session starts automatically when you make or receive a phone call, send a text or use data.
If your device has cellular data or data roaming turned on, a TravelPass session can be started by background data, including:
- App content refreshing (e.g., Weather apps, Fitness Tracker)
- Syncing (e.g., email)
- Device or app software updates
2 hours after the session starts we send you a text letting you know when your 24-hour TravelPass session ends. Using your device after that session starts a new session.
Which countries can I call with TravelPass?
With TravelPass, you can call within the country you’re visiting and you can call back to the US.
If you want to call a different country, add an International Long Distance Plan to your line in My Verizon website or the My Verizon app. You’re charged International Long Distance rates for these calls.
How do I get TravelPass reward days?
You can receive TravelPass reward days with:
- 5G Get More, 5G Do More – get a TravelPass day each month.
- Verizon Visa Card – You can get 2 TravelPass days per calendar year if you apply and are approved for the Verizon Visa Card.