vanillagift.com Balance : https://balance.VanillaGift.com
Vanilla gift card brings people and occasion together, celebrate a friend’s birthday or your loved one’s wedding with the gift that delights. Give your loved ones the joy of choosing their gift with the Vanilla gift card, the card that never expires so you can use them at any time. The occasion for gifting are endless, you can show your appreciation to your employees, client, and business partners with the gift of choice. Vanilla gift card offers a variety of gift cards for different occasions.
How do I check the balance on my Vanilla Gift Card?
1. Simply go to https://balance.vanillagift.com
2. On the Page, First Enter your Card Number.
3. Now Enter the Expiration Date on the card.
4. Enter your Gift Card’s Security Code.
5. Click the submit button.
6. The balance will be displayed in the screen.
Login URL : https://www.vanillagift.com/customer/account/login/
How do I activate my Gift Card?
If your Gift Card was purchased at VanillaGift.com, in most cases, the Card is ready for use immediately. You can also activate your Gift Card and check the balance at https://balance.VanillaGift.com in any amount between $20 or by calling the toll-free number listed on the back of your Card. You will need to provide your Card number, valid thru date, and security code located on the back of your Card.
We recommend that you sign your name on the back of the Gift Card, and record the following information in case your Gift Card is ever lost or stolen: Gift Card number, 4-digit Card Identification Code on the front of the Card, Security Code located on the back of the Card, Customer Service phone number
How do I use my Vanilla Gift Card to shop in-store?
Your Vanilla eGift Card can be used to pay with digital wallets: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
1. Be sure to know your balance before you shop. Check your balance at https://balance.VanillaGift.com or call 1-833-322-6760. To use your Gift Card along with another form of payment, just tell the cashier how much you want to apply to each payment type.
Please note: not all merchants allow split payment transactions and some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.
2. Swipe your Card and select Credit on the keypad or enter a 4-digit number as your PIN
Where can I use my Vanilla Gift Card?
You can use your Vanilla Gift Card virtually anywhere Visa Cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia, except the Gift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.
If you have questions about purchasing Gift Cards online:
Vanilla Visa® Gift Card
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808