VA Child Support Login : Child Support – Virginia Department of Social Services
The Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) is a division within the Department of Social Services. DCSE works in partnership with the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement and other State agencies. The actions of DCSE are based on federal and state law.
The primary goal of DCSE is to work with parents and guardians to help establish and receive financial and medical support.
We provide full services to parents and guardians who have an open enforcement case with us and limited services to those who have a payment processing case. For more information on the types of cases available, please contact us. Our vision is for all parents to meet their child and medical support responsibilities.
Apply For Child Support Services
Either parent or a legal guardian can apply for child support services. Apply now to receive/pay child support or request low-cost paternity testing.
View up-to-date case and payment information at any time.
Schedule Child Support Payments
Make child support payments that can be drafted from your bank account via eCheck.
View, cancel, and report on payments that you’ve made through the MyChildSupport portal.
Send Income Verification
Request child support payment information for income verification.
Upload case specific documents.
Request Case Documents
Request copies of case documents.
Send and Receive Messages
Send and receive messages through the MyChildSupport Portal.
Update Contact Information
Update contact information and contact preferences.
VA Child Support Login :
You can now apply for child support services online! To start process, click here or select “Online Application” button above.
- You will be taken to a secure website where you can enter information necessary to complete an application.
- Please plan to take 15-20 minutes to complete all of the required fields of the online application, as this information will not be saved for completion at a later time.
Once you begin the process of filling out the online application, you must complete it in its entirety (including the e-signature) as your information will not be saved.
You will want to have the following information available before starting:
- Applicant’s information (including SSN or ITIN)
- Other Parent’s information, if known (including address, DOB, SSN/ITIN)
- Child(ren)’s information (including DOB, SSN/ITIN)
- Other important Information (issuing court for any existing support orders.)
Click Yes to start your application, if you already have a case, click No and log in to the portal to access your case information.