uscellular.com Activate : Activate Your Device in Two Simple Steps
Follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with your device to prepare it for activation. This may include installing a battery and a SIM card.
Call 1-800-766-9811 to activate your device.
Please have available the phone number you are activating and PIN. If you do not know your PIN, a customer service representative can provide that to you when prompted
For your protection, your wireless device cannot be activated until you call UScellular from a phone other than the device you’ve purchased. Our automated service will quickly activate your device and a customer service representative can be accessed to answer any questions and provide device activation support
uscellular.com Activate :-
It’s easy. From our homepage, select Log In/Register to create your “My Account” access. Be sure to have your UScellular PIN, a personal email address, and mobile phone or connected device available.
Your PIN is the number you chose when you first activated your UScellular service. The PIN is typically used for account verification online, over the phone or in-store. If you’ve forgotten your PIN, please visit your nearest retail location with a government-issued photo ID.
You can create an online account at any UScellular store. Visit Find a store to find the closest one to you.
1) You can activate a US Cellular data plan for your device.
2) Proceed with your device.
3) Go to the Home screen.
4) Scroll to the right.
5) Choose device.
6) Scroll down.
7) Choose Cellular.
8) Choose Set Up Cellular.
9) Choose Phone number and enter your phone number.
10) Choose PIN and enter a PIN code.
11) Choose Login & Continue.
12) Choose Continue.
13) Optional: Choose the link to read the terms and conditions.
14) Choose Accept & Continue
15) Choose Sign up.
16) Choose OK.
17) Your U.S. Cellular Plan for your device has been activated.
18) Return to the Home screen.
How can I avoid going over my data limit?
- Connect to Wi-Fi networks when available. UScellular also provides several tools for managing data and avoiding overages:
- Data Overage Protection — you’ll receive alerts (via text or voice call) when you’ve reached 75% and 100% of your data plan limit.
- Data Usage Controls ‐ Allocate and manage data usage limits for each device.
- Device Apps – you can use on-device tools to help prevent overage. Most devices have data usage utilities (or apps) that can set thresholds, alarms or even block data use (refer to your device user guide on how to use these features).
- Use our Data Estimator Tool to find the plan that best meets your needs.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for My Account. You can view online how much data you’ve used, and how much is remaining for your current billing cycle.
How do I send and receive messages on my Apple Watch?-
How do I get started with Family Setup?
Just received the device you ordered from UScellular?
Call UScellular® at 1-800-766-9811 to activate your device.
Business and Government customers, please call 1-866-616-5591 to complete activation.
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions provided with your device to prepare for activation before calling. This may include installing a battery and a SIM card.
Just received a replacement device from a warranty or Device Protection + claim? Call 1-800-455-8058 to update your account and activate the device.