US Mobile Activate Login: Activating a US Mobile SIM card @ usmobile.com/activate
Congratulations! Head over to Activations to get started with US Mobile. Getting started is straightforward and only takes a few minutes.:
- Create, or sign in, to your US Mobile account.
- Pick the network you’d like to use. You can read about the difference in networks here.
- Enter the SIM card number
- Pick a new number, or let us know which number you’d like to keep
- Build a plan that fits your needs.
- Fill in your billing information and preferences, and submit.
If you got a new number, you can insert the US Mobile SIM card into your device and start using it right away. If you’re porting a number, we’ll email you when your number is ready to use.
How To Get a US Mobile GSM SIM Card
Order our triple cut US Mobile GSM SIM card online to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages and access the GSM data network. We usually deliver the SIM card within 2-4 days and one step SIM activation gets you up and running. Our SIM cards break into a mini, micro or nano to fit in any connected device.
If you’re a student, you’re in luck! We offer a free SIM card just for college students!
You can Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), unlock your current phone or buy a new phone to become a US Mobile customer. Just make sure that your device is compatible with our network first.
Configuring Your Device
If you activated a Super LTE SIM, insert it into your device and restart it. Then, you’re all set!
To get started with US Mobile on our GSM network, most phones require some configuration. It only takes 2-3 minutes. First, insert the SIM into your phone. Then select the OS (Operating System) your device is running on from the list on the right, and we’ll take you to the steps for your phone.
If you don’t know which OS your phone has, no worries. Here’s how to find it:
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
All Apple products, like iPhone and iPad are running on iOS.
- Open the phone’s Settings.
- Click General, and then tap About.
- Check “Version”. If it says 8.1.3, it means you have iOS 8.1.3
- Go to Start, swipe over to the All apps list
- Select Settings
- Tap System, About and More info.
BlackBerry 10 smartphones:
From the home screen, tap Settings and About. Tap the Category dropdown and select OS.
BlackBerry OS version 4.5 to 7.1 smartphones:
From the home screen, select Options. (Note: Options may be located in the Settings folder.) Click Options, Device and About Device Versions. Alternately click Options and About. The OS Version is the first set of numbers on the third line.