US Bank Reliacard Activate : How does the ReliaCard work?
The ReliaCard is a reloadable, prepaid debit card issued by U.S. Bank. The ReliaCard provides an electronic option for receiving your government agency payments. It is not a credit card, but works similarly to other prepaid debit cards.
How does the ReliaCard work?
Once funds are added to the card account, it can be used to make purchases, pay bills, and make online, phone or mail-order purchases. You can also get cash back with purchases at participating merchants or withdraw cash at ATMs, banks or credit unions. The amounts of purchases, bill payments or cash withdrawals are automatically deducted from the available balance on the card.
What are the advantages of having a ReliaCard?
Fast – Your money is automatically deposited to your card account
Save time – Easy and quick access to your funds without waiting in line to cash or deposit a check
Convenient – Make purchases anywhere Visa® and Mastercard® debit cards are accepted, including retail stores, grocery stores, restaurants and pharmacies and withdraw cash at ATMs
Secure – No need to carry large amounts of cash
How do I check my balance?
Online – View account online at usbankreliacard.com
Text3/Email – Sign up to receive email or text alerts when funds have been deposited to your account or when your balance gets low
Mobile banking app – Search for “U.S. Bank ReliaCard” in the App Store® or Google PlayTM
ATM – Perform a balance inquiry at an ATM
US Bank Reliacard Activate :
1. Visit usbankreliacard.com to activate the card
2. Choose your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
3. You cannot use the card until it has been activated.
4. Be sure to sign your name on the back of your card in ink.
5. Your card is not valid unless it’s signed.
The card comes with:
• Instructions on how to activate the card
• A complete Fee Schedule
• The Cardholder Agreement, which discloses terms and conditions
• A Usage Guide detailing where and how the card can be used
• The U.S. Bank Privacy Pledge
How do I get cash back with a purchase?
• When the authorization machine asks for credit or debit, select “Debit”
• Enter the 4-digit PIN
• Select “Yes” for cash back
• Enter the amount, press “OK”