UAN Activate : UAN Login :
UAN Member e-Sewa Portal can be used to access and manage EPF Accounts, KYC, Service details and EPF Passbooks etc online.
|UAN Member Portal URL||https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/|
|UAN Member E-Sewa Services||View- Profile, Service History and UAN Card
Modify- Basic Details and KYC
Online Services- Claim and Track PF, Transfer PF
|UAN Customer Care Details||Email ID: email@example.com
Toll Free Number: 1800-11-8005
Official ID: www.epfindia.gov.in
UAN Member e-Sewa Portal
The EPFO e-Sewa Portal is the official one-stop resource of Employee Provident Fund Organisation to access EPF related services like Knowing about EPF Balance, Previous and Current Employer, Withdraw funds from EPF Account and much more online. To access these services, UAN Members need to register at UAN Portal using the link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ and can then login to the portal.
How to activate UAN for EPF?
To get UAN EPF Registration, it is important to have a Universal Account number and Provident Fund member ID. Below mentioned steps are required to activate UAN for EPF-
- The very first step required for UAN EPF is to visit www.epfindia.gov.in.
- After that, click on the ‘Our Services’ page and select ‘For employees’ in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the option’ For employee’ in the drop-down menu, click on ‘Member UAN/Online Services’ which will take you to the UAN Member Portal.
- On the UAN Member Portal click on ‘Activate your UAN’, which is located under ‘Important Links’ on the right-hand side.
- Enter the details as required for UAN EPF Registration-
- Universal Account Number
- Registered mobile number.
- Provident Fund Member ID.
- After entering the above details, enter the captcha code and click on ‘Get authorization PIN’.
Additional documents and details required for UAN EPF –
- Id Proof of the Applicant,
- Address Proof of the Applicant,
- Bank Account Number along with the branch details and IFSC details.
- PAN card of the applicant should be linked to UAN.
- ESIC Card.
After clicking the(Get authorization PIN), the respective person will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number mentioned on the page.
- After receiving the OTP, click on the ‘I Agree’ option and enter the OTP as received on the registered mobile number.
- Once the OTP is entered by the person, click on ‘Validate OTP and Activate UAN’.
Further, to access the Universal Account Number in the future, a user will get a password on the registered mobile number. However, the user can change the password by logging into the UAN Member Portal.