tv.univision/cable-login-support : Univision – Cable Login Support
To login into Univision Cable Support, Go to the App store on your TV and download the Univision App (available on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV and Android TV). Open the Univision App and choose “Sign In” from the setting page.
HOW DO I LOGIN TO THE UNIVISION APP ON MY TV?
1) Go to the App store on your TV and download the Univision App (available on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV and Android TV)
2) Open the UnivisionApp and choose “Sign In” from the setting page
3) You should see a 6-digit code. Stay on this screen while you grab your phone or a computer.
4) On your phone or a computer, open a web browser. In your browser’s address bar, type the URL you see on your TV
5) Enter the code that appears on your TV.
6) Choose your TV provider.
7) Sign into your TV provider account (enter the username and password for your TV provider account). Don’t know your username or password? Contact your TV provider.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE ACTIVATING MY DEVICE
First, make sure your device is connected to the internet and you have the correct username and password. If you are getting errors about your login information or that you are not authorized, and you typically login to apps through a cable or satellite provider, then you will want to reach out to your TV Provider for assistance in resolving.
HOW CAN I CONTACT UNIVISION CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Customer support is available via email at su*****@un*******.com. You can also use the ‘live chat’ from our homepage.
WHAT CHANNELS NETWORKS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE UNIVISION APP?
You can watch all the same Univision channels networks you get through your TV Service, both live and on demand. You can watch:
1) Live streams of Univision, UniMás, TUDN and Galavisión 24 hours a day, in HD (when available). Access to these networks is limited to the networks included in your TV package.
2) Current daytime and primetime programs are available on demand, the next day.
3) The local stream of Univision stations in select markets (New York, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco and Los Angeles).
4) Exclusive digital channels with 24/7 streams of soccer highlights, horoscopes, news, novela recaps, and much more.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE UNIVISION APP?
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Open the App Store app on your iOS device and search for Univision. Once found, tap Univision and then tap Get. Click Here on your iPhone or iPad to download the Univision App.
Android phone, tablet, or TV – On your Android device, open the Play Store app and search for Univision. Once found, choose Install. Click Here on your Android phone or tablet to download the Univision App.
Apple TV – Go to the Apple App store and search for Univision. Once found, choose the download icon. It should then appear on your Home Screen.
Roku – Press the Home button on your Roku remote. Select Streaming Channels > Search Channels. Enter Univision. On the channel info page, select Add Channel.
Amazon Fire TV – In the top menu of your device, select the ‘Search’ icon and type ‘Univision’.
Once found in the results, install. It should then appear on your Home screen.
Computer – There isn’t a Univision App for PC or Mac computers. Instead, you can stream Univision by visiting tv.univision.com and authenticating with your TV provider credentials.