Turbo Debit Card Website Down: turbo debit card.com Activate Card Online
Turbo Debit Card Website is Down now because of server error. The site will be back soon after the maintenance. If you want to login to the Turbo Debit card account please go through the below links to explore the account.
To provide relief to Americans affected by COVID-19, the U.S. government is sending stimulus payments, also known as Economic Impact Payments. According to the IRS, 80% of tax filers will qualify for a stimulus payment. If you have received a notification that your stimulus payment has been deposited on your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you can access it by simply logging in to your account.
You could get paid early by direct depositing your government benefits, such as SSA, SSI or Unemployment, or payroll to your Turbo Card account.
Timing for early direct deposit depends on deposit verification and when receive notice from your benefits provider and may vary from pay period to pay period. Government stimulus payments are not eligible for early direct deposit.
If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. You can request a replacement card or request a check by either logging in to your Turbo Visa® Debit Card account or calling 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen. Your card will be delivered in 8-10 days and your check will be delivered in 14-21 business days. Please note, COVID-19 restrictions may impact these shipping timeframes. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check, standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.
How do I check my card balance or transaction history?
There are many convenient ways to get your most updated balance and transactions:
- If you have an online user ID, you may check your balance or transaction history online 24/7 on this website.
- Balance and transaction history are available on the Turbo Card mobile app. Download the app for free from the App Store® or Google Play™ to get started.
- If you don’t have an online user ID, click here to set one up now.
- You may also get your balance and transaction history by sending a text message. Carrier message and data rates apply.
How can I add money to my card?
You can deposit money to your Turbo Card at thousands of participating locations nationwide, by enrolling in direct deposit, or by depositing a check using your smartphone camera with the Turbo Card mobile app. Fees and limits apply. Not available in all states or stores. To learn more about all the ways to add money to your card, visit the Deposit Money page.
How does ASAP Direct Deposit™ work?
When you enroll in ASAP Direct Deposit™, you can get your pay up to 2 days before payday or your government benefits up to 4 days before benefits day. Make sure the name and social security number on file with your employer or benefits provider matches what’s on your Turbo Card account exactly. Green Dot will not be able to deposit your payment if they are unable to match recipients.
Many employers and benefits providers send payment instruction ahead of the actual payday. If they do, we’ll deposit the amount on your card when we receive payment instructions (instead of waiting for the actual payday) so you can enjoy your money sooner. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. It is important to note that often employers or benefit providers may not submit early every period depending on the day of the week, month, and holidays. This means you will not always get your deposit as early every pay period. Deposit verification required.
How do I begin using direct deposit?
Setting up direct deposit is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Ask your payroll or benefits office if they offer direct deposit.
- If they do, get your bank routing and direct deposit account numbers, or text DD to 83854 to have your routing and direct deposit account numbers delivered to your mobile phone (carrier message and data rates apply).
- Provide your direct deposit account number and bank routing number to your payroll or benefits office.
- Make sure the name on file with your employer or benefits provider matches the name on your account.
Banking services provided by and the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is …
If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don …
The Turbo Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is …
You are seconds away from using your new Turbo Visa® Debit card!
The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot …
Sending money to friends & family in the U.S. is free and there is …