tuitravelmoney.co.uk Register Card and Activate : TUI Travel Money Card Activate
Safe, secure, reloadable. The convenient way to take money abroad. Flexible money on the move:
- 1 card, 13 currencies
- The card is free – apply online or ask in-store
- Award winning – Won ‘Best Travel Companion’ in the Europe Paybefore Awards 2015
The Multi-Currency Travel Money Card is a safe and secure alternative to carrying cash abroad. It can hold up to thirteen currencies at one time; Euro, US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, South African Rand, Turkish Lira, Thai Baht, Mexican Peso, Bulgarian Lev, Croatian Kuna, UAE Dirham and Pounds Sterling.
- Free to use in restaurants, bars and shops – anywhere you see the Mastercard® Acceptance Mark
- You’ll receive 2 cards linked to the same account, meaning the second card can be used for access to your cash should you lose one. If you should happen to misplace the card it’s not a problem as we can send you the funds via our Western Union money transfer service within 48 hours and at no at additional cost
- Travel Money Card App for checking balances, reloading, transferring funds between wallets and reviewing your transaction history
- The exchange rate is fixed at the time of purchase, so you don’t need to worry about fluctuating rates and the uncertainty of credit/debit card charges
- No commission charges when you buy or reload your card
- Safe and secure as it’s not linked to any bank account, plus it is Chip & Pin protected
- Can be used as a savings tool
Simply pre-load the Travel Money Card with your budgeted spend and use it to purchase goods or withdraw cash all over the world. The maximum card balance is £6000 and there is a £500 a day withdrawal limit
How do I activate my Multi-currency Travel Money card?
You will need to contact our Customer Service team on 0203 1300 133 as this can’t be done in-store. You will need the activation code – which is printed on the letter underneath the card. Please follow the automated messages to complete activation. Calls from UK landlines cost the standard rate, but calls from mobiles may be higher. Check with your network provider.
tuitravelmoney.co.uk Register Card
The Customer Account is your personal holiday account where you can:
– Save your holiday shortlist in one place, no matter which device you choose to shortlist on.
– See all of your TUI and First Choice bookings in one place.
– View your travel documents, pay the balance for your holiday and add any extras that you want.
All bookings made will also auto-create an account – this is activated through an activation link that will come through to your email account used to make the booking. You can also create an account if you do not have a booking, or have bookings already made.
To create your account all you need to do is enter your title, name, email address and a password onto the ‘Create Account’ page. You will find this page here
If you already have a holiday booked, to see your current bookings in your account you must use the same email address as you used to book the holiday.