truist.com/mynewdebitcard Activate : Activate your Debit or Credit Card Online
A debit card gives you the freedom to make digital purchases and in-person payments using the cash in your checking account—but you’ll need to activate it first.
You can open your new account any way you want—with a couple of exceptions.
Activate your Debit Card Online
Activate your Truist Card today. Please provide the information below to get started.
1. Click Here to go to the Activation Page
2. Please enter your Card Number on the Page
3. Then enter the Expiration Date like month and year written on the card
4. Now enter the Security Code and Zip Code on the page
5. Lastly enter the SSN or TIN.
6. Now click the Activate Button on the page.
The Card will be ACTIVATED in due time.
Truist Online Savings accounts can only be opened online.
Truist CDs can only be opened at a branch.
Online: Get started right away by opening your account online. You’ll have to wait a few days for your debit card and checks to arrive by mail—or you can visit a branch to get a temporary debit card ASAP.
Branch: Visit a branch near you during business hours to open your new account. Bonus—you’ll walk out with a ready-to-use temporary debit card with your new checking account.
Phone: Call at 844-4TRUIST (844-487-8487). Truist are available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, and Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm.