TNT Drama Activate on Roku, Fire Stick, Android, Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, Xfinity
To activate TNT Drama on your devices, login into tntdrama.com/activate using an activation code. Let’s explore the complete activation process for TNT Drama.
TNT Drama is a streaming service that brings together all of your favorite dramas from across the TNT network. They are accessible on any device, regardless of whether or not you have cable TV.
Step by step instructions to enter activation code of TNT Drama
Follow the below mentioned 4 step process to activate TNT Drama on your device.
Step 1: Install the TNT Drama application
First of all, you need to install the TNT Drama app on your device. For this navigate to the application store of the device and then search for the TNT Drama application. Then click on the app that appeared in the search result to reach the information page. Click on the “Download” button and then install the application.
Step 2: Find the activation code
After that, you need to find the activation or activation code of the device. For this, you need to visit the installed app screen and launch or open the TNT Drama application. Here login with your Amazon account credentials. After login, you will get the activation code or activation code. Keep this code safe for the rest of the process.
Step 3: Visit the activation page
After getting the activation code you need to visit the activation page. Visit tntdrama.com/activate on your computer or laptop or mobile. Here login to TNT Drama accounts if necessary.
Step 4: Activate the activation code
After login at the activation URL, you will reach the activation page. On this page, you need to enter the activation code of your device and then click on the “Continue” button. Refresh your device and all the data or video content will be unlocked to play.
How to Activate TNT DRAMA on Roku
If you have Roku at your home and want to activate TNT DRAMA on your Roku then you need to follow the steps given below:
- Switch on your Roku device and go to the Roku home screen.
- Next, go to channels store, and in the search bar type TNT DRAMA and hit enter.
- Then click on the “TNT DRAMA”, and select the “Add channel” tab. The TNT DRAMA channel will currently be recorded on your Roku’s home screen.
- Next, Launch the TNT DRAMA channel on your Roku, and you will get an activation code on your screen. Make sure that you write it down.
- Then use your cell phone or any other device and visit Tntdrama.com/activate to get the verification code on your mobile number or email address, whichever works best for you.
- Next, to access the TNT DRAMA Pass, you will need to “Sign In” by visiting TNT DRAMA.com activate Roku, and enter the code that appeared earlier on the screen, at that point sign into your TNT DRAMA account.
How to Activate TNT DRAMA for Amazon Fire TV via Tntdrama.com/activate
The steps to activate TNT DRAMA for Amazon Fire TV via TNT DRAMA.com activate are given below. So, feel free to take a look at them.
- First, open your Fire TV and download the TNT DRAMA app on it.
- Next, launch the app on your device, and go to the settings.
- Then, find TNT DRAMA and select the device you are activating it on.
- Next, click on “Connect” to start watching the CARTOON subscription on your Amazon device.
Note: these steps are also applicable for Amazon Fire Stick.
How to Activate TNT DRAMA for Apple TV
- First, start your Apple TV, and go to the Apple App Store.
- Now search for TNT DRAMA, download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Now launch the App and sign in to your TNT DRAMA Application, you will see the activation code on your TV screen alongside the guidelines for the activation.
- Once you have the activation code, open Tntdrama.com/activate into your mobile or computer.
- Next, on the given page enter the activation code in the given field and select Continue, follow the ongoing instructions.
- Once the activation is complete, use your mobile number to complete the TNT DRAMA application.
TNT DRAMA.com activate on PS4
To activate the TNT DRAMA app on your PS4 you need to follow the given procedure:
- First, go to your PS4 home screen > TV > video option
- In case you do not have TNT DRAMA on your device yet. Then go to the Playstation store and download the TNT DRAMA App from there
- Now select your TV provider from the drop-down menu, and then you will get the activation code
- Now visit Tntdrama.com/activate from your mobile, and enter the activation code on the given fields
Activate TNT DRAMA on Xbox
Here are the steps to activate the TNT DRAMA on your Xbox:
- Open your Xbox, search for TNT DRAMA and download the App on your device.
- Now go to the Xbox menu and click on the “Activate Channel”.
- Now select your tv provider from the drop-down menu, and then you will get the activation code.
Now visit TNT DRAMA.com activate from your mobile, and enter the activation code on the given fields.
|Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Spanish (via SAP audio track)
(downscaled to letterboxed 480i for the SDTV feed)
|Warner Bros. Discovery
|Warner Bros. Discovery Networks
|October 3, 1988
|18 August 2012 (Turkey)
|Turner Network Television (1988–1995)
|Watch Live (U.S. pay-TV subscribers only; 10 minute free trial)
Follow this process to activate TNT Drama on all the eligible devices. If you face any problems then you can share in the comment section or contact amazon customer support for help. Activate TNT Drama on your device and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
How do I activate TNT on Roku?
Find TNT in the Roku Channel Store, then choose Add Channel to start watching TNT on your Roku streaming media player. Alternately, you can use the Roku TV screen to access the streaming channels; then, press the Home button on the remote, search for TNT, touch Watch TNT, and last, choose Add Channel.
How can I watch TNT online?
Many streaming services, including DirecTV Stream, Fubo, Sling Orange + Blue, and Hulu+ With Live TV, make TNT available for viewing. Following the free five-day trial, DirecTV Stream costs $74.99/month (after a $10 discount on the first three months).
What is TNT TV?
TNT (originally an abbreviation for Turner Network Television) is an American basic cable television channel owned by the Warner Bros. Discovery Networks unit of Warner Bros.
Is TNT on YouTube TV?
The 70+ channels available on YouTube TV include ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, HGTV, TNT, and many more, so you can watch live and local sports, news, and programmes. Moreover, YouTube TV provides regional and local programming, reaching more than 98% of US TV households with comprehensive local network coverage. You can see the roster of channels here.
Where can I watch TNT?
The TNT app supports most TV providers, including AT&T, Spectrum (incl. Time Warner Cable, Charter & Bright House), Comcast XFINITY, Cox, DIRECTV, Dish, Optimum, Suddenlink, Verizon, and many more.
Can I watch TNT on my phone?
TNT is available on iPhone, iPad, Android Handsets, Android Tablets, Fire Tablets, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, X… How do I sign in through my TV provider? Sign in on your phone or tablet:1. Open the app and then tap the Profile icon (or try to play a show or movie).
How do I install TNT app?
To install the app, please download the ‘Watch TNT’, ‘Watch TBS’, or ‘Watch truTV’ app from the iOS App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, or from the main menu of your connected TV device.