tjsbbank.co.in TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Trainee Officer Posts
TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021 for the position of Trainee Officer would begin at tjsbbank.co.in on 24 September 2021. Candidates could apply until 3 October 2021 for recruitment. Details shared below are checked.
The notification TJSB Bank Recruitment 2021 was issued for the posts of trainee officer to Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Limited. The process of registration would start on 24 September 2021 and end on 3 October 2021. More information on recruitment could be found on TJSB’s official website, tjsbbank.co.in.
TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per Required|
The bank has yet to announce the date of the written examination and issue of the admission card. However, the bank would issue a card one week before the examination date. The TJSB bank recruitment application 2021 must only be completed in online mode. The bank will not accept the request by any other method.
Name of the Posts: Trainee Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-27 years as on 31-10-2015 i.e., Candidate should not have been born before 01-11-1988 and after 31-10-1995 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates should possess Graduation in any stream from a recognized University
Candidates will be selected based on online test & interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- through online payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tjsb.co.in on from 23-10-2015 to 02-11-2015.
How to Apply Online :
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Mobile No & scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.tjsb.co.in.
3. Click on “Career Opportunities” —> “Recruitment for the post of Trainee Officer-2015” —> “Click here to Apply”.
4. Click on “Click here for New Registration” & Fill all the details carefully & Clcik on “Save & Next”.
5. After filling all the details Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.