Thank You Messages for Healthcare Workers during COVID-19
The first National Doctors’ Day was celebrated in the year 1991, in recognition of Dr BC Roy’s achievements to the service of humanity and to the field of medicine He was born on July 1, 1882, and he passed away on the same date in the year 1962, which was a coincidence. On February 4, 1961, Dr. Roy was conferred the Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian honour in India.
He played a key role in the establishment of institutions like as the Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital, the Chittaranjan Seva Sadan, the Jadavpur T.B. Hospital, the Victoria Institution (college), and the Kamala Nehru Memorial Hospital, among many others.
Originally from Patna, Bihar, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy went on to receive his education at Patna Collegiate School, Presidency College Calcutta, and Patna College. He completed his post-graduate work at St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London, where his application was accepted by the Dean after being rejected by the hospital for the previous 30 years. He earned membership in the Royal College of Physicians and fellowship in the Royal College of Surgeons while working there. Following his return home, he dedicated his life to community service and the liberation fight in India.
Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Healthcare Workers/ Heroes during COVID-19
1. You are risking your life each and every day so that you care cure us. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being such hard working healthcare professionals.
2. To all the healthcare workers, who are not less than heroes, we thank you for being the support we all needed in this coronavirus pandemic.
3. We are safe, we are happy, we are recovering because we have the strongest team of healthcare workers taking care of us. We thank you all.
4. You are putting your health and comforts aside to give us health and bring us comfort. We cannot thank you enough for being the real heroes in COVID-19 times.
5. The contribution you are making each and every day will be appreciated and remembered for generations to come. Thank you to all our healthcare workers.
6. The credit for good health and smiling faces goes to our healthcare professionals who have been working hard day and night. Thank you for taking care of our health.
7. We have been easy with our health and that’s why they are working so hard each day to win the battle against corona. We thank our healthcare workers.
8. They are truly taking care of our health and doing justice to their profession. We thank our healthcare workers for their dedication and commitment.
9. We know that we are in safe hands, hands that have been there to support us throughout the coronavirus times. Thank you to our healthcare workers.
10. Good health no longer seems like a dream because our heroes are working hard to bring us good health. A warm thank you to our dedicated health workers.
Doctors Day Quotes 2021 :
1. A dentist like you is the one who is behind so many smiles. Thank You for giving others the confidence to smile with sparkles. Happy Doctors Day to you!
2. Happy Doctors Day to a surgeon who put his heart to the knife and cut to cure. Warm wishes on Doctor’s Day.
3. A dentist like you is the one who is behind so many smiles. Thank You for giving others the confidence to smile with sparkles. Happy Doctors Day to you!
4. Happy Doctors Day to a trustworthy and kind doctor! Thank You for letting me have free check-ups and having mercy on my wallet!
5. Happy Doctors Day to all the doctors near and far! Your dedication and compassion for curing and saving lives is what makes the world a better place!
6. Happy Doctors Day to an amazing doctor! May you be blessed with the happiness and love that you have given to society!
7. Hats off to the doctors for their hard work!
8. Happy Doctors Day to an amazing doctor! May you be blessed with the happiness and love that you have given to society!
9. Doctors are the boon directly sent from God for us. Salute to the heroic job you do. Hats off to you!
10. I wish that your days turn to be as healthy and wonderful as you do it for your patients!
11. God cannot be everywhere so He sent the doctors with excellence and selflessnes.
12. Happy Doctors Day to my Dentist! Thank you from me and my healthy teeth. My big smiles owe to you a lot.
13. Happy Doctors Day To A Surgeon Who Put His Heart To The Knife And Cut To Cure. Warm Wishes On Happy Doctors Day.
14. Wishing a very Happy Doctors Day To a good doctor of the world! Thank You for your service towards humanity! I salute you!
15. I’m proud to be part of the Dr. Pepper Scholarship Giveaway. It’s a great program that gives me the chance to brighten the day for some lucky college students with free tuition.
National Doctors’ Day Quotes Images
India celebrates National Doctors‘ Day on July 1 every year to honour the birth and death anniversary of great physician and second chief minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy. This day was celebrated by sending a card to the physicians and placing flowers on the graves of doctors who have passed away.