Tdbank.com Activate Card: Login for TD Bank Credit Card Activation Online
You should activate your new TD Bank Credit Card by login on to tdbank.com or you can call 1-877-491-6062 and they will be glad to assist you with activating your new Card.
Please contact TD Credit Card activations using the toll-free number listed on the activation sticker on your new Canadian Credit Card. Alternatively, if you are unable to locate the sticker, you can call 1-877-491-6062 and we will be glad to assist you with activating your new Card.
U.S. Dollar Credit Card
Please contact TD Credit Card activations using the toll-free number listed on the activation sticker on your new TD U.S. Dollar Visa*. Alternatively, if you are unable to locate the sticker, you can call 1-888-431-1920 and we will be glad to assist you with activating your new Card.
Please ensure you have your new Credit Card in hand before calling. As soon as your new Card is activated, remember to sign the back of the Card. If you are replacing an older Credit Card, remember to destroy your old Card.
Tdbank.com Activate Card Login :
Yes. It is very easy to activate your new TD Bank Visa Debit Card
1. Call the TD Bank Card Activation Center – The phone number is listed on a sticker on your new card.
2. Using the automated telephone system, follow the prompts to enter your information, including your new card number.
3. When you correctly enter in your information, the system will tell you that your card is active.
4. Remove the activation sticker from the card and sign the back of the card with an indelible marker or pen
You can now begin using your TD Bank debit card anywhere Visa is accepted.
|TD Bank card||TD First Class Visa Signature® Credit Card|
|Article Name||Tdbank.com Activate|
|TD Bank Login||https://authentication.td.com/|
|Help Line Number||1-866-222-3456|
|Activate your card||Click Here|
How do I add an Additional Cardholder to my TD Credit Card in EasyWeb?
If you are the Primary Cardholder of a personal TD Credit Card, you can add up to 3 Additional Cardholders to your card.
After you login to EasyWeb:
1. Select Accounts from the left hand menu.
2. Select the Card that you would like to add an Additional Card to.
3. Select Add an Additional Cardholder from the left hand menu.
4. Complete the TD Credit Card Additional Cardholder Application form.
5. Your Additional Cardholder Card will be delivered to you in approximately 10 business days following the receipt of your request.
TD Credit Card age requirements
Primary Cardholders of TD Credit Cards must be the age of majority in your province/territory of residence. However, it is possible for the Primary Cardholder to add an Additional Cardholder to their TD Credit Card Account who is under the age of 18. The Primary Cardholder remains responsible for all purchases, balances and fees made to the Account.