TCS Codevita 2021 @ www.tcscodevita.com – Explore TCS Codevita Season 10 Eligibility, Registration Procedure
Tata Consultancy Services has released registration information for Season 10 of TCS Codevita 2021. For the purpose of finding passionate coders who can apply their programming skills to real-world projects at Tata Consultancy Services, TCS holds a coding test called TCS Codevita across India. The Computing Practices benefit everyone, including the Candidates.
TCS Codevita Season 10 Registration is now open to all 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 Passed Out students. Everybody follows the TCS Codevita Eligibility, Registration Method and Dates and finishes registering before the due date according to the TCS Codevita Eligibility requirements.. etc.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name Of the Contest||TCS Codevita Contestant Test Season 10|
|Year Of Passing||2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024|
|Qualification||UG, PG in any Discipline|
|Contest Rounds||Pre Qualified Zonal Round, Qualifier Round, Grand Finale|
|Contest Location||Across India|
|Official Site||www.tcs.com and www.tcscodevita.com|
TCS Codevita Season 10 Global Contest Benefits
Participating in this event has numerous advantages. Here are a few examples:
1. Top Coders in the World Ranked Globally
2. The top three coders will each receive $20,000 in prize money.
3. A chance to work for a world-renowned brand and learn about an exciting new career path.
4. Opportunity to compete against some of the world’s best software developers
5. A place where you can show off your coding abilities
6. Finalists have the opportunity to go to the Grand Finale in India.
TCS Codevita Registration Method
Students can initially access the TCS Codevita website at www.tcscodevita.com.
Learn about the student eligibility for TCS Codevita Season 10 by finding the relevant information online.
Use the TCS Codevita Season 10 Registration Link if you have not already done so.
Complete the TCS Codevita Season 10 registration by providing the requested information and signing up.
Graduates or Postgraduates who are graduating in the years 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024.
How to Register
• Students will have to Register on TCSL NexStep for taking part in the contest. A CT/DT Reference # is mandatory for participating in the contest.
• Each team can have only two members.
• After registration begins, all interested participants will be required to register for the contest on Campus Commune. Each registered participant will be receiving a unique secret code to take part in the contest. This code is of utmost importance to take part in the contest rounds and should not even be shared between team-mates The Secret code will also be a part of login credentials
• Each team should choose a team name and the team leader.
• During registration, the team leader should Nominate self as the Team Leader and also Nominate the team members. It is the responsibility of the team members to accept the nomination/invitation.
In case a team member rejects a nomination, the Team Leader will be able to send a new request to another registered member from same institute to join the particular team.
• The team will be formed after all nominated members accept their nominations.
• The Team Leader of each legitimate team will be our point of contact for any further communication with respect to the contest and will be responsible for updating the respective team members.
• The team can be from the same discipline or may be inter-disciplinary.
• Team members of a particular team have to be from same college/institute.
• Team members have to remain constant throughout the contest. Swapping of participants within teams is not allowed and will lead to disqualification of the respective teams from the contest.