spotify.com/pair Car : Pair the Spotify in your Car
Set up Spotify at spotify.com/pair before you drive and avoid interacting with your device while the car is in motion. Take your favorite music and podcasts along for the ride.
Use any of these to connect your phone to your car:
- Spotify Connect
- AUX or USB cable
- Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay
Also, many car media systems offer a Spotify app built into the stereo.
For compatible devices, check with the manufacturer.
- Make sure your app and devices’ software are up-to-date
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet
- Restart the app
- Restart your car (by turning the ignition off then on again)
- If possible, delete the Spotify app then reinstall it
If your AUX or USB cable isn’t working:
- Make sure it’s the correct cable for your device
- Try a different one in case it’s damaged
If the problem persists, reach out to your car/stereo manufacturer for further help.
For your safety
Only use your mobile device when allowed by law and when conditions permit safe use.
Set up Spotify before you drive and avoid interacting with your device while the car is in motion.
Car mode automatically switches on when you connect your phone to your car’s Bluetooth.
You get larger icons in Home view and can easily tap the playing bar at the bottom of the screen.
Search and play with voice control
- Tap the microphone .
- Say “Hey Spotify” to ask for music and podcasts, control what plays, and more.
Switch Car mode off
To return to the normal app view, tap .
To disable Car mode:
- Tap Home .
- Tap Settings .
- Under Car mode, switch Start car mode automatically off.
You can listen to all of Spotify’s music on your mobile device wirelessly by pairing with a Bluetooth speaker.
1. Activate Bluetooth pairing by shifting into park and selecting “Settings” on your car stereo or locating the Bluetooth menu. Instead, you can use the car’s voice control system by pressing a button on the steering wheel.
2. Sync by turning on Bluetooth on both your mobile device and your stereo.
3. Once you’ve chosen your vehicle and entered the pairing code (if prompted), you can start listening to Spotify.
4. The Now Playing display on your phone has been updated to have larger icons that are easier to see while driving, and the Choose Music icon at the bottom of the screen allows you to swiftly switch music.
5. If you have audio controls on your steering wheel, you may now be able to control what you’re listening to from there.
What’s more, you can also connect Spotify to car via Android Auto or CarPlay and other connections.
2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks