Special Daughters Day Quotes from Mother : Happy Daughter’s Day Quotes, Wishes, Images, Videos
In a bid to promote equality and celebrate the presence of daughters, this day is celebrated by different countries on different days, but in India, it is usually observed on the fourth Sunday of September which is on 26 September.
Daughters’ Day is celebrated to exclusively honour the girl child in the family. Just as Fathers’ Day or Mothers’ Day is celebrated globally to highlight the importance of fathers and mothers, Daughters’ Day is a celebration of daughters.
Daughters Day Date 2021 is on 26th September
Special Daughters Day Quotes from Mother
• Since you’re such a wonderful daughter, I felt compelled to be a wonderful mother to you. I want to wish you a very Happy Daughters Day with lots of love and hugs.”
• “You are both my joy and my best friend in the world. My life would be incomplete if it weren’t for you. My best wishes for a joyous Daughters Day.”
• The positive energy and happiness you bring to the table is contagious. You have my warmest regards on the occasion of Daughters Day.”
• “Having a daughter is a gift from God. Having a daughter is like having a ray of sunshine shining on your gloomy days. A daughter is the epitome of unconditional love. Thank you for being my daughter on this special day.”
• It makes me feel good seeing you happy and smiling because my happiness is linked to yours.” A happy Daughter’s Day to you!
• I believe God sends daughters into our lives because he can’t be everywhere at once. My dearest daughter, have a wonderful Daughters’ Day.”
• “You bring a smile to my face. You’re the reason I’m happy. You provide me with motivation. You are the source of my power. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter. I wish you all the best on Daughters Day and throughout your life.”
• “In honour of Daughters Day, I want to express my gratitude to you for giving me the opportunity to become a mother. Thanks for turning me into a mother, you’ve done me proud. “National Day of the Daughters”
• The only thing a mother needs to be strong is her children. It’s all because of you that I’m aware of how talented I am. I’d like to wish you a very Happy Daughter’s Day.
Daughters Day Sayings and Quotes
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old daughters day quotes, daughters day sayings, and daughters day proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
1. “A daughter can lead to baldness, but the remainder of the road is just as smooth”. by Byron Pulsifer
2. “Daughter are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love” by J. Lee
3. Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where you backbone ought to be.
4. To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
5. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
6. A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds
7. A daughter is Gods way of saying
May you have a happy life ahead
She understands and she cares
Motherhood is a path to tread
Happy Daughter’s Day.
8. A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you
because a daughter fills you heart with magic and love.
Happy Daughter’s day.
9. Daughter is a beautiful part of you
Magical, mysterious and always new
Lets celebrate and have a blast today
Wish you a happy Daughter’s Day.
10. Daughters are an inseperable part of you
They understand and truly care
Thanks my girl for growing so mature
Thanks for always being there
Happy Daughter’s Day.
Daughters Day Images
How is the National Son’s and Daughter’s Day celebrated?
On the National Son’s and Daughter’s Day individuals put aside their works and invest energy with their cherished kids.
Individuals, on this day, share family stories, expectations, and dreams. Individuals commend the day by:
• You can make something unique and exceptional for the kids.
• You can go for them for a stroll, or enjoy a neighborhood park.
• On the off chance that your kids are grown, call them and remind them how special they are to you.
• Surprise your youngsters with gifts despite their age.
• You can utilize #SonsAndDaughtersDay via social media and spread mindfulness about the National Son’s and Daughter’s Day.
Interesting Ideas to Celebrate Daughter’s Day
How you want to make, your daughter feel special this Daughter’s Day is your call. But, here are a few ideas that you may want to check out to get inspired from:
1. Arrange a meal date
A lunch, dinner, or even a Sunday brunch date is the perfect excuse to sit down and spend some time with your daughter. You can talk to her about her aspirations and genuinely get to know her. You never know – it may turn out to be your own little Sunday tradition.
2. Gift her something
Bring your daughter something that she will cherish. This could be an object that connects her to her passion. Does she love music? Get her an instrument. Sign her up for sports classes if she is interested in pursuing some sports. After all, it’s about giving her what she wants.
3. Go on a vacation
Move her out of her usual setting and show her a new place. You can make this a small family vacation, dedicated to your dear daughter. Do the things that she likes while you’re on vacation.
4. Bake a cake or a home-cooked meal
Nothing spells love like hand-made meals, specially made for the person in question. Cook her favourite dishes or bake a cake, or do both. You can invite a few family friends over and make an event out of it.
5. Take her shopping
Take her out and ask her to pick out anything she likes. It doesn’t have to be clothes; it could be books, music, another that you can budget in. There is no better way to bond than go on a shopping spree together.