smithsonianchannel.com Activate : Smithsonian Channel | Device Activation Fire stick
To activate Smithsonian Channel, login into www.smithsonianchannel.com/activate and enter Activation Code in the given box or visit activate.smithsonianchannel.com. Select any locked episode and choose “Sign in with your TV provider”.
On the next menu, choose your TV provider logo or select “View all TV Providers” to search for your provider by name. If found, sign in with your provider credentials.
Smithsonian Channel is where curiosity lives, inspiration strikes and wonders never cease. This is the place for awe-inspiring stories, powerful documentaries and amazing entertainment. Smithsonian Channel combines the storytelling prowess of ViacomCBS with the unmatched resources and rich traditions of the Smithsonian Institution. We create award-winning programming that shines new light on popular genres such as: air and space, history, science, nature, and pop culture.
The Smithsonian Institution was founded in 1846 by an Act of Congress as “an establishment for the increase and diffusion of knowledge.” Smithsonian Institution consists of 19 Museums (including the top three most visited museums in the world) and the National Zoo. There are over 150 affiliated museums in 39 states, Panama and Puerto Rico, and traveling exhibitions throughout America that visit over 100 museums every year. Smithsonian has 700 world-class scientists on staff and nine research centers around the globe; and over 136 million artifacts – from Dorothy’s ruby slippers to the Lunar Orbiter.
Device Activation Fire stick
From a computer:
- Search for or select the Paramount+ channel.
- Select “Learn More” from the banner at the top of the screen.
- Select “Start your 7-day free trial.”
- Choose your subscription plan. You’ll be billed through your Amazon account.
On your device via the Prime Video app:
- Open the Prime Video app.
- Search for “Paramount+” or scroll down to the Prime Video Channels category and select Paramount+.
- Select the banner at the top of the screen/”Learn More.”
- Choose your subscription plan. You’ll be billed through your Amazon account. That’s it! You now have access to the Paramount+ channel on all Prime Video.
Activating Smithsonian Channel from your Roku device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store. At the top of the Channel Store is a list of featured, new and popular categories to explore. You can enter a keyword in Search Channels to find choices based on the title of a channel. Below that are a variety of genres to browse
- Tip: When browsing lists or channel grids, press the Reverse scan button or Forward scan button on your Roku remote to jump up or down one page at a time.
- When you want to learn more about a channel, press the OK button on your remote to open the details. In addition to a synopsis and rating, you can preview screenshots of the channel.
- If the channel is “free” then you can select Smithsonian Channel to install the channel on your Roku device.
- If the channel is “paid”, then you can select Buy $X.XX in order to purchase and install the channel.
- If you have a Roku account PIN, then you will be required to enter it.
- If your payment information is out-of-date, it will need to be updated in your Roku account.
- Go to sc.tv/activate by browsing to it on your PC, tablet, or phone.
- After entering the activation code, go to the activation screen to enter the activation code.
- Now, make your choice in the drop-down menu for your cable TV provider. And lastly, press “Continue.”
- Following the instructions displayed on your screen, finish the activation process.
- Now the Smithsonian Channel is successfully activated on your device.
I subscribed to Smithsonian Channel Plus on Apple TV Channels. How can I subscribe to Paramount+?
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Search for the Paramount+ channel (you may need to scroll down your screen, where it’s listed under “Channels”).
- Tap the “Paramount+ Free” button.
- Confirm iTunes billing information.
Where can I watch Smithsonian Channel programming?
There are several ways to watch:
FREE ONLINE OR IN THE APP: Watch select free full episodes and clips online at www.smithsonianchannel.com or in the Smithsonian Channel app, which is free to download on your Apple, Amazon, Roku or Android device. If you get Smithsonian Channel through your TV Provider, you can use your TV Provider account credentials to unlock all our shows on supported devices.
Smithsonian Channel is offered through participating TV providers. To find out if you get Smithsonian Channel through your TV provider, visit www.smithsonianchannel.com/about/ways-to-watch.
Individual shows are available to purchase on iTunes, Vudu, Amazon Instant Video, Google Play, FandangoNOW and DVD. To find out if the show you’re interested in is available to purchase, visit any of these online stores and search for the show title.
Your favorite shows from Smithsonian Channel are now included in Paramount+. If you’re a Paramount+ subscriber, it’s easy. You can stream Smithsonian Channel hit shows like Air Disasters, Aerial America, Secrets and more. Just Visit Paramount+ now to start streaming.
If you’re not a Paramount+ subscriber, you can try it, free. Just visit https://www.paramountplus.com/?cbscidmt=smithsonianchannel.
How do I cancel my Smithsonian Channel Plus subscription?
Since Smithsonian Channel Plus has been discontinued, your subscription has been automatically canceled for you and you will no longer be charged on a recurring basis.