Sling Tv is a relatively new American streaming service that Sling TV LLC operates. It is a branch that Dish Network wholly owns. Through Sling TV, you can watch all of your favorite sports, leagues, entertainment show, TV series, and so much more.
To activate Sling on your smart TV or any other device, follow these mentioned steps below:-
● For activation, first, visit sling.com/activate in your browser or mobile or any device.
● Then, to continue with the activation, you have to launch the app on your device.
● Select sign in if you already have an account and a subscription. If not, click on the option to start a Sling subscription.
● After signing in, you will see a five-digit code on your screen.
● Then from your device through which you entered the above-mentioned link, enter the code on the text box that will appear on your device’s screen. Then you are all good to go.
● Once your account is activated, get the Sling TV app on your smart TV and just click on it to get going.
Subscription And Features Of Sling
Sling has three subscription plans as follows:
● Sling Orange-
This subscription plan costs $35 per month. This plan is good for Sports and Families. This provides one device streaming, no contracts, and a 50 hour free DVR. Sling Orange includes the following channels :
⮚ BBC America
⮚ Cartoon Network
⮚ Comedy Central
⮚ Disney Channel
⮚ Investigation Discovery
⮚ Food Network
Including these channels and some other channels, the Sling Orange subscription plan contains about 30+ channels.
● Sling Blue-
This subscription plan costs $35 per month. This plan is good for news and entertainment. This provides three device streaming, no contracts, and a 50 hour free DVR. Sling Blue contains BBC America, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Food Network, FOX, Fox News, HGTV, HISTORY, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime Channel, MSNBC, NBC, Nick Jr., Paramount Network, TBS, TLC, USA
Including these channels and with more channels, this subscription plan contains 40+ channels.
Along with these subscription plans and the channels included in them, Sling TV offers some add-on channels too with some added cost per channel.
Devices Compatible With Sling
Here is a list of devices that are compatible with Sling TV:-
● Amazon Fire TV
● Apple TV
● Xbox One
● Google Chromecast
● iPhones, iPads (iOs 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
● Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs
● Samsung TV
● LG TV
The most major drawback of sling TV is that it cannot be accessed outside of The United States. It can only be streamed in the United States. In countries like Brazil, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, and so on, Sling cannot be streamed or accessed. Even the official website of Sling is blocked in any country outside the United States.