Shyam Metalics and Energy IPO : Shyam Metalics IPO GMP, Date, Price
Shyam Metalics and Energy is the country’s largest integrated metal producer. Its principal concentration is on ferroalloys and long steel products, including iron pellets, steel billets, and sponge iron. The company is one of the largest ferroalloy manufacturers in terms of installed capacity and ranks fourth in the sponge iron industry.
The company now has three manufacturing facilities in Odisha, West Bengal, and Jamuria. Additionally, their manufacturing facilities in Sambalpur and Jamuria have been certified for quality.
The company’s customers range from institutional to end users, all of whom contribute to the company’s growth via the company’s extensive distribution network.
Additionally, the company has a track record of operating profitably, having generated a positive EBITDA in each of the fiscal years since operations began.
Shyam Metalics and Energy IPO opened for subscription on June 14 and closed on June 16. The share was offered in a price band of Rs. 303 to Rs. 306 with a lot size of 45 shares. The company was offering up to 29,999,999 – 29,705,882 equity shares in its IPO and aims to raise an issue amount of Rs. 909 Crores.
|Mcap Full (Cr.)||7,920.26|
|Mcap FF (Cr.)||950.43|
- Integrated operations across the steel value chain.
- Strategically located manufacturing plants supported by robust infrastructure resulting in cost and time efficiencies.
- Diversified product mix with a strong focus on value-added products.
- Association with reputed customers and robust distribution network.
- Strong financial performance and credit ratings.
- Experienced promoters, board and senior management team.
- The loss of any suppliers or a failure by suppliers to deliver primary raw materials may adversely impact business.
- Dependent on stable and reliable logistics infrastructure.
- The demand and pricing in the steel industry are volatile and are sensitive to the cyclical nature of the industries it serves.
- The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting deterioration of general economic conditions have impacted business and possible future impact is difficult to predict.
- The steel industry is characterized by volatility in the prices of raw materials and energy which could adversely affect profitability.
- The Chairman and a few promoters are parties to certain criminal proceedings.