Sephora Gift Cards Login Activate : Ways to Buy a Sephora Gift Card or eGift Card
All Sephora Gift cards, eGift Cards and eGift Certificates should be treated like cash: they cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, altered or destroyed. Sephora Gift Cards, eGift Cards and eGift Certificates have no expiration date and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash (except as required by law). No fees will be charged against the unused balance of the gift cards.
- Gift Cards: physical cards that have a 16-digit gift card number and an 8-digit PIN number.
- eGift Cards: virtual cards that have a 16-digit gift card number and an 8-digit PIN number.
- eGift Certificates: no longer available for sale and can only be used by calling Customer Service at 1-877-Sephora. They have an 8-digit alphanumeric code (no PIN).
Ways to Buy a Sephora Gift Card or eGift Card
There are three ways to buy Plastic Sephora Gift Cards:
- Any Sephora stores or authorized retailers in the U.S. and Canada
- Online at Sephora.com, Sephora.ca via CashStar, or the Sephora App
- Customer service at 1-877-SEPHORA
Sephora eGift Cards are distributed by CashStar, Inc. There is one way to buy Sephora eGift Cards:
- Online through Sephora.com, Sephora.ca, or authorized retailers
Sephora will only honor Gift Cards and eGift Cards purchased through our stores, website, mobile app, and authorized retailers. We no longer sell eGift Certificates. You cannot use a Sephora Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate to purchase Gift Cards or eGift Cards. All sales of Gift Cards and eGift Cards are non-refundable and are final.
One gift card can be purchased per online order. To purchase multiple gift cards online, please place a separate order for each. You can also visit a Sephora store to purchase multiple gift cards.
How to check my Gift Card, eGift Card or eGift Certificate
There are four ways to check your Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate balance:
- Online via Desktop Computer: . From the Account Information page, locate the section. Enter your card number and PIN and click check to check your balance on the Gift Card.
- Online: Click to view our Gift Card page at Sephora.com. Click here to check your Gift Card balance.
- By Phone: Call 1-888-860-7897.
- In Store: A Cast Member can check the balance on your Gift Card or eGift Cards (for U.S. and Canada stores) (if you have the physical card, a printout or have the eGift Card on your mobile device).
How to redeem a Sephora Gift Card, eGift Card or eGift Certificate
A Sephora Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate should be treated like cash: they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Sephora Gift Cards, eGift Cards, and eGift Certificates have no expiration date, are not charged any fees against the unused balance, cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash (except as required by law). You can use up to two Gift Cards, eGift Cards and/or eGift Certificates per online order. You can use up to ten Gift Cards, eGift Cards, and/or eGift Certificates per online order by contacting Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA. If the amount of the order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate, an additional method of payment is required to pay for the balance of the order. If the amount of the order is less than the balance of the Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate, the balance remains on the card for future redemption. If any online credit is available on the account, that online credit will automatically be applied first.
The daily exchange rate will determine the value of your Canadian Gift Card if used in U.S. and the value of your U.S. Gift Card if used in Canada. Gift card purchased in U.S. or Canada cannot be used in other international locations, on international websites, or via international checkout at Sephora.com.
How to Redeem a Sephora Gift Card or eGift Card Online
Sephora Gift Cards and eGift Cards have a 16-digit gift card code, and an 8-digit PIN number. To redeem online, just follow these easy steps:
Step 1 (for plastic Gift Cards only)
Using a coin or fingernail, scratch off the foil covering the 8-digit gift card PIN number. This is located on the back of the Gift Card, in the right corner.
On the Checkout page in the Payment section, enter your Gift Card number and PIN number.*
Hit the “Save & Continue” button in lower right corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right side of the page.
**I entered my gift card information. Why is it still asking for my credit card?***
Your Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate may not cover the full order total, which can include sales tax, shipping fees, or the difference of the order. Gift/eGift card funds will be applied to your order total first, and any remaining amount will be covered by your credit card. On the Confirmation Order page, be sure to review the payment information and total charge of your order to confirm all details are correct.
Up to two Gift Cards, eGift Cards and/or eGift Certificates can be used per online order. Up to ten Gift Cards, eGift Cards, and/or eGift Certificates per online order by contacting Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA.