Secure.hulu.com/activate – https //secure.hulu.com/account /addons
Go to Secure.hulu.com/activate (log in if prompted) and look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section or Go to your Account page (log in if prompted) and look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section, or head directly to hulu.com/activate. Enter the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen and within 30 seconds or so you should be logged in.
Hulu users can activate their new devices at secure.hulu.com/activate. Internet streaming dominates. Users can now access full-length movies without downloading. Streaming services are fast and cheap, among other benefits. Hulu offers quick, high-definition streaming with 5.1 surround sound, making binge-watching nights more immersive.
This short tutorial will walk you through the steps of downloading and activating Hulu for the first time. The Hulu streaming app is available for download and installation on many different platforms. Hulu contains nearly 43,000 TV episodes from 1,650 shows and 2,500 films, so there’s always something to watch as long as you have an internet connection.
Follow the steps given below to learn more about Hulu and how you can stream your favorite and the latest TV movies on your devices
Hulu is a service-based company that specializes in distributing content via the Hulu app hulu.com/activate. You can compare Hulu with Netflix as both the application works on the identical revenue system through subscriptions. By opting for a Hulu subscription plan, you can access thousands of movies, the latest releases, and much more.
The best advantage of using Hulu is its availability and affordability. There is a Hulu iOS app for iPhone/iPads, an Android app for Smartphones & tablets, a TV application for smart TVs, and if you want to push things a little further, like watching it on your Xbox console, Hulu has an app for that as well.
Hulu subscription plans
Now you know what Hulu is, let’s move on to its subscription plans. Hulu has four main subscription packages, and each of them provides better features than the previous one. Compared to Netflix, Hulu has the upper hand because it’s $2 cheaper than Netflix’s basic mobile plan.
Additionally, two users can simultaneously use Hulu on their devices with a single user account, which is still a form factor for many individuals who want to share a single plan for streaming services. Below is an overview of the four Hulu plans alongside their monthly charges and features.
How to download and activate Hulu?
After selecting your plan, follow the steps given below for successfully downloading and activating Hulu on your devices. In this example, we’ll take a look at the downloading and activating procedure on Android TV
Note: Before downloading and activating Hulu on your smart TV, please ensure that you have a Hulu user account and an active subscription plan.
1. Power-on your smart TV, and go to the app market store
2. Browser through the app catalog or search for Hulu from the Search option
3. Once you locate the app, tap on Install or Add to download the Hulu application on your smart TV
4. You’ll see a unique six-digit code on the screen
5. Please take this code and write it on a piece of paper.
6. Using your Smartphone/laptop, go to www.hulu.com/activate and enter the copied code
7. Finally, sign in to your Hulu account and start streaming your favorite movies and live TV programs
Update your Hulu password
When you sign up for Hulu you’re also creating your login credentials. If you’ve forgotten your password or need to change it for any reason, click one of the options below to learn more
Tips for creating your password
When creating your password, here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind:
- DON’T use the word “password”
- Avoid sequential numbers or letters like 1234 or abcd
- Leave out personal information like your name or birthday
- The longer you can make your password, the better (six character min)
- Include a mix of uppercase letters, lowercase letter, special characters, and numbers
- It’s a good idea to use different passwords for different services
How to reset your password
Can’t remember your password? No problem. Use our Forgot Password tool to reset it. Once you enter the email address associated with your Hulu account, we’ll send you a password reset email.
A few things to keep in mind:
- It may take up to 15 minutes for you to receive the email
- If you don’t see the email in your inbox after 15 minutes, double check your junk/spam folders
- The password reset link expires after 3 hours, so we recommend resetting your password as soon as you receive the email
Didn’t get the password reset email?
If you don’t receive the email or can’t remember the email address you signed up with, the Account Recovery tool may come in handy. Enter the payment information associated with your Hulu subscription to verify or recover the email we have on file.
How to change your password
If you know your current password but want to change it, follow these steps:
- Visit your Account page and log in when prompted
- Look for the Your Account section and select Change Password
- Enter your Current Password once more, then come up with your New Password and confirm it.
- If you want to log out other web users, check the box next to Log me out of other computers.*
- Click Save Changes to complete the process
If you’re having trouble updating your password (like an internal error or non-responsive page), the following steps may help:
- Close and reopen your current browser
- Clear your browser cache
- Try using another supported browser
Hulu (ad-supported) plan ($5.99/month or $59.99 /year)
1. Access to Hulu’s library of latest movie releases and TV shows.
2. Additional discounts for students.
3. Supports up to two screens.
4. Six user profiles.
5. High resolution viewing experience of up to 1080p/60fps.
Hulu (no ads) plans ($11.99/month)
1. Access to on-demand movies and same-day releases.
2. Cloud DVR storage service for $9.99/month.
3. Add unlimited screens for $9.99/month.
4. Español networks for $4.99/month.
5. Live TV supports from up to 65 premium channels. (paid)
1. Record live TV for up to 50 hours.
2. Stream movies and TV shows up to 1080p/60fps resolution.
3. Watch live TV from 65 premium channels. (paid)
4. Get local news from your state, area, and town with Pincode-based news channels.
5. Add unlimited screen for an additional $9.99/month.
Hulu (No Ads) plans + live TV ($70.99/ month)
1. Up to 8 people can join a single Hulu Watch Party session on the web.
2. Access thousands of on-demand movies and TV shows.
3. Cloud DVR support.
4. Watch in up to 1080p/60fps and listen in 2.0 stereo and 5.1 surround sound.
5. Access to Hulu original series, documentaries, and movies.