Streaming services have taken over the internet. Unlike traditional methods, users can now stream full-length movies without downloading them. There are numerous benefits of using streaming services and the first and foremost being amazingly fast and affordable. Streaming apps like Hulu provide blazingly fast streaming service and that too with high-definition resolution & 5.1 surround sounds, making your binge-watching nights extra immerse. If you’ve already signed up on Hulu, visit secure.hulu.com/activate to activate your new device.
New users can follow this quick guide below for downloading and activating Hulu on their devices. You can download & install the Hulu streaming app on a variety of devices. As long as you have an internet connection, you will never run out of movies to watch because Hulu has a library of 2,500 films and over 43,000 TV episodes from 1,650 shows.
Follow the steps given below to learn more about Hulu and how you can stream your favorite and the latest TV movies on your devices.
Hulu is a service-based company that specializes in distributing content via the Hulu app hulu.com/activate. You can compare Hulu with Netflix as both the application works on the identical revenue system through subscriptions. By opting for a Hulu subscription plan, you can access thousands of movies, the latest releases, and much more.
The best advantage of using Hulu is its availability and affordability. There is a Hulu iOS app for iPhone/iPads, an Android app for Smartphones & tablets, a TV application for smart TVs, and if you want to push things a little further, like watching it on your Xbox console, Hulu has an app for that as well.
Hulu subscription plans
Now you know what Hulu is, let’s move on to its subscription plans. Hulu has four main subscription packages, and each of them provides better features than the previous one. Compared to Netflix, Hulu has the upper hand because it’s $2 cheaper than Netflix’s basic mobile plan.
Additionally, two users can simultaneously use Hulu on their devices with a single user account, which is still a form factor for many individuals who want to share a single plan for streaming services. Below is an overview of the four Hulu plans alongside their monthly charges and features.
Hulu (ad-supported) plan ($5.99/month or $59.99 /year)
1. Access to Hulu’s library of latest movie releases and TV shows.
2. Additional discounts for students.
3. Supports up to two screens.
4. Six user profiles.
5. High resolution viewing experience of up to 1080p/60fps.
Hulu (no ads) plans ($11.99/month)
1. Access to on-demand movies and same-day releases.
2. Cloud DVR storage service for $9.99/month.
3. Add unlimited screens for $9.99/month.
4. Español networks for $4.99/month.
5. Live TV supports from up to 65 premium channels. (paid)
1. Record live TV for up to 50 hours.
2. Stream movies and TV shows up to 1080p/60fps resolution.
3. Watch live TV from 65 premium channels. (paid)
4. Get local news from your state, area, and town with Pincode-based news channels.
5. Add unlimited screen for an additional $9.99/month.
Hulu (No Ads) plans + live TV ($70.99/ month)
1. Up to 8 people can join a single Hulu Watch Party session on the web.
2. Access thousands of on-demand movies and TV shows.
3. Cloud DVR support.
4. Watch in up to 1080p/60fps and listen in 2.0 stereo and 5.1 surround sound.
5. Access to Hulu original series, documentaries, and movies.
How to download and activate Hulu?
After selecting your plan, follow the steps given below for successfully downloading and activating Hulu on your devices. In this example, we’ll take a look at the downloading and activating procedure on Android TV.
Note: Before downloading and activating Hulu on your smart TV, please ensure that you have a Hulu user account and an active subscription plan.
1. Power-on your smart TV, and go to the app market store.
2. Browser through the app catalog or search for Hulu from the Search option.
3. Once you locate the app, tap on Install or Add to download the Hulu application on your smart TV.
4. You’ll see a unique six-digit code on the screen.
5. Please take this code and write it on a piece of paper.
6. Using your Smartphone/laptop, go to www.hulu.com/activate and enter the copied code.
7. Finally, sign in to your Hulu account and start streaming your favorite movies and live TV programs.