scholarship up gov in 2021 22 Registration : scholarship.up.nic.in 2020-21 Last Date
In the humble education system of the northern state, which boasts more than 60 universities and 2 lakh schools, the UP scholarship Login is for students. The goal of Uttar Pradesh (UP) scholarship Login is to provide financial assistance to students at various levels of education, including pre-matriculation and post-matriculation programmes for GEN/OBC/SC/ST/Minority.
|Last Date||11/10/2021 Extended Till 12/10/2021|
|Hard copy submission date||18/10/2021|
|Correction Date||by 02-10/11/2021|
|Scholarship amount remittance date||as of 27/11/2021|
How To Check UP Scholarship Status
- First of all the students have to open the official website i.e scholarship.up.gov.in. (Click Here)
- Now you have to click on “Status” link available on the homepage.
- A dropdown list will open, here you have to click on “Application Status 2021-22” link.
- After that UP Scholarship Status Page will open.
- Here you have to enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- And click on “Search” button.
- Now you see your scholarship form status.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship
Only eligible students will be benefitted from the scholarship scheme given by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Domicile certificate: Each candidate who wishes to apply for the scholarship amount from the up government must have their respective domicile certificate, which hence is proof that they are the resident of the particular state. An individual from any other state than Uttar Pradesh cannot apply for this scholarship.
- For UP scholarship under pre-matric class, the student must be entering in class 9th or class 10th.
- For the up scholarship, post-matric students must have qualified their class 10th and have enrolled in class 11th and 12th.
- For post-matric selection other than class 11th and 12th, students must have enrolled in any higher education programs in the university of the state.
- The UP scholarship is only valid for within the state colleges and universities.