rocketleague com Activate : Rocket League Activate Primary Account
To activate your Rocket League Activate Primary Account, visit https://www.rocketleague.com/activate. Click Login and sign in to your Epic Games account. Click Check Setup. After linking the accounts, it is time to select the account you would like as your primary account.
Linking Rocket League and Epic Games accounts
Now that you can link your Rocket League account to an Epic Games account you can link all of your Rocket League accounts to have access to a shared inventory!
2. Click Login and sign in to your Epic Games account.
3. Click Check Setup
4. You will have the option to link any additional accounts you do not have linked yet, like PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, and Switch.
Note: Your date of birth must be added to your Epic Games account before you can link platforms or play Rocket League.
5. After linking the accounts, it is time to select the account you would like as your primary account.
6. Confirm and you are now all set. Enjoy your Rocket League linked accounts!
Rocket League Activate Primary Account
The Primary account’s Account level, ranks, and Rocket Pass progress will be used for all linked platforms.
The existing inventory on each platform will be shared. New items earned in-game will be associated with the primary platform while linked.
Note: Credits and Esports tokens will not be combined but can be accessed on the platform they were purchased on. If you unlink accounts all items will remain on the platform they were purchased or earned on. Platform-specific items will remain exclusive to that platform and only available when playing on that device.
Choose carefully, you can only change your primary platform once every 24 hours!
Rocket League’s cross-platform progression is made possible with an Epic Games Account. Creating or signing into an existing Epic Games Account is the first step of the process.
Follow these steps to link your platform to your Epic Games Account:-
- Launch Rocket League for the first time.
- Select the Sign-in button to sign in to your Epic Games Account.
If you don’t have an Epic Games Account, select the Create button to create an Epic Games Account with no name, email or password needed.
- Go to epicgames.com/activate and enter the provided code.
If on Steam, you’ll need to link to an Epic Games Account by visiting the Epic Games Account Portal.
Once you’re logged in, you will be asked to set a Primary Platform. Your Primary Platform will be your source of progression (Rocket Pass Progress, Competitive Rank, XP Level) for all of your connected platforms. Be sure to choose the platform where you have the most progress in Rocket Pass, and your highest Competitive Rank.
Credit and Esports Token balances will stay tied to each platform, they cannot be transferred. Once your Primary Platform is selected, you will be able to play with your Competitive Rank, Rocket Pass progress, and XP Level on all other connected platforms.
Rocket League Activate Not Working error may occur when you try to change your Primary Platform. When this occurs the Primary Platform cannot be changed. To fix, unlink the desired Primary Platform account and launch Rocket League:
1. Sign into your Epic Games Account.
2. Visit the Connected Accounts Page.
3. Select the account that you want to use as your Primary Platform Account.
4. Click Disconnect.
5. Launch Rocket League on the platform that you want as your Primary Platform.
6. Sign in to your Epic Games Account.
7. Select the account that you want as your Primary Platform Account.
Rocketleague Activate Code 2FA
- Select Yes if the platform that you are on is your Primary Platform
- Select No, I have another if you would like to choose a different Primary Platform
You will need to visit rocketleague.com/activate to select a primary Rocket League platform for your Epic Games Account
- Success! Your Primary Platform has been confirmed
You’ll be able to connect additional platforms to your Epic Games Account on our account linking page. Link your platforms using your PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, or Steam account login info and share progress.
You may also choose one of them as your Primary Platform from the linking page. If you’ve linked platforms to your Epic Games Account in the past, you won’t need to do it again for Rocket League.
If you make a mistake or change your mind about which platform will be your primary, don’t worry! You will be able to unlink your platform and choose a different platform as your primary.