Rocket League Servers Status Down : Call Limit Reached Rocket League
There may be server issues if you are unable to access Rocket League. Here’s a quick way to see what the server status is and how to fix any connectivity issues you may be experiencing.
The “call limit reached” message in Rocket League means that the game is experiencing server load issues. There are simply too many players trying to access the game at once, and it will prevent you from being able to play online.
Rocket League Activate Not Working error may occur when you try to change your Primary Platform. When this occurs the Primary Platform cannot be changed.
To fix, unlink the desired Primary Platform account and launch Rocket League:
1. Sign into your Epic Games Account.
2. Visit the Connected Accounts Page.
3. Select the account that you want to use as your Primary Platform Account.
4. Click Disconnect
5. Launch Rocket League on the platform that you want as your Primary Platform
6. Sign in to your Epic Games Account
7. Select the account that you want as your Primary Platform Account.
An Epic Games Account is required for Rocket League’s cross-platform growth.The first thing you need to do is either create or sign into your Epic Games account.
Dec 02, 2023 – 19:48 UTC
How Do I Unlink Platforms From My Epic Games Account from Rocket League?
We highly discourage disconnecting your platform from your Epic Games Account for these reasons:
- Your game progress is stored directly on your Primary Account. If you disconnect this Primary Account, other linked accounts won’t be able to access it any longer
- Once you disconnect, you won’t be able to connect a different platform of the same type to the same Epic Games Account
Example: If you disconnect your Xbox account, you won’t be able to add a different Xbox account to the same Epic Games Account
- If you sign in to your Epic Games Account using a platform that was disconnected, you will automatically create a new Epic Games Account. This new account will not have any game progression.
Follow these steps to link your platform to your Epic Games Account:
- Launch Rocket League for the first time.
- Select the Sign-in button to sign in to your Epic Games Account.
If you don’t have an Epic Games Account, select the Create button to create an Epic Games Account with no name, email or password needed.
- Go to epicgames.com/activate and enter the provided code
If on Steam, you’ll need to link to an Epic Games Account by visiting the Epic Games Account Portal
Once you’re logged in, you will be asked to set a Primary Platform. Your Primary Platform will be your source of progression (Rocket Pass Progress, Competitive Rank, XP Level) for all of your connected platforms. Be sure to choose the platform where you have the most progress in Rocket Pass, and your highest Competitive Rank.
Credit and Esports Token balances will stay tied to each platform, they cannot be transferred. Once your Primary Platform is selected, you will be able to play with your Competitive Rank, Rocket Pass progress, and XP Level on all other connected platforms.
- Select Yes if the platform that you are on is your Primary Platform
- Select No, I have another if you would like to choose a different Primary Platform
You will need to visit rocketleague.com/activate to select a primary Rocket League platform for your Epic Games Account
- Success! Your Primary Platform has been confirmed
You’ll be able to connect additional platforms to your Epic Games Account on our account linking page. Link your platforms using your PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, or Steam account login info and share progress.
You may also choose one of them as your Primary Platform from the linking page. If you’ve linked platforms to your Epic Games Account in the past, you won’t need to do it again for Rocket League.
If you make a mistake or change your mind about which platform will be your primary, don’t worry! You will be able to unlink your platform and choose a different platform as your primary.