Rocket League Activate Link Code Primary Account: How Do I Link My Epic Games Account to a Rocket League
To activate Rocket League link for the first time, Visit https://www.rocketleague.com/activate. Click Login and sign in to your Epic Games account. Click Check Setup. You will have the option to link any additional accounts you do not have linked yet, like PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, and Switch.
Rocket League’s cross-platform progression is made possible with an Epic Games Account. Creating or signing into an existing Epic Games Account is the first step of the process.
Follow these steps to link your platform to your Epic Games Account:-
- Launch Rocket League for the first time.
- Select the Sign-in button to sign in to your Epic Games Account
If you don’t have an Epic Games Account, select the Create button to create an Epic Games Account with no name, email or password needed.
- Go to epicgames.com/activate and enter the provided code.
If on Steam, you’ll need to link to an Epic Games Account by visiting the Epic Games Account Portal
You’ll be prompted to choose your primary platform shortly after logging in. All of your connected platforms will get their data for levelling up and unlocking new content from your primary platform. Pick the system on which you have the highest Rocket Pass level and Competitive Rank.
Credit and Esports Token balances will stay tied to each platform, they cannot be transferred. Once your Primary Platform is selected, you will be able to play with your Competitive Rank, Rocket Pass progress, and XP Level on all other connected platforms.
- Select Yes if the platform that you are on is your Primary Platform
- Select No, I have another if you would like to choose a different Primary Platform
You will need to visit rocketleague.com/activate to select a primary Rocket League platform for your Epic Games Account
- Success! Your Primary Platform has been confirmed.
2. Click Login and sign in to your Epic Games account.
3. Click Check Setup
4. You will have the option to link any additional accounts you do not have linked yet, like PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, and Switch.
Note: Your date of birth must be added to your Epic Games account before you can link platforms or play Rocket League.
5. After linking the accounts, it is time to select the account you would like as your primary account.
The Primary account’s Account level, ranks, and Rocket Pass progress will be used for all linked platforms.
The existing inventory on each platform will be shared. New items earned in-game will be associated with the primary platform while linked.
You’ll be able to connect additional platforms to your Epic Games Account on our account linking page. Link your platforms using your PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, or Steam account login info and share progress.
You may also choose one of them as your Primary Platform from the linking page. If you’ve linked platforms to your Epic Games Account in the past, you won’t need to do it again for Rocket League.
If you make a mistake or change your mind about which platform will be your primary, don’t worry! You will be able to unlink your platform and choose a different platform as your primary.