Robin Williams Quotes:
1. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
2. There is still a lot to learn and there is always great stuff out there. Even mistakes can be wonderful.
3. If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
4. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
5. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
6. Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing.
7. You must strive to find your own voice because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
8. Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay You have a problem you face it like a man.
9. Don’t associate yourself with toxic people. It’s better to be alone and love yourself than surrounded by people that make you hate yourself.
10. There’s no shame in failing. The only shame is not giving things your best shot.
11. I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.
12. Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.
13. There are no rules. Just follow your heart.
14. Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth. Life is fleeting.
15. Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
16. Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It’s called fun.
17. Being in the same room with people and creating something together is a good thing.
18. To be free. Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world.
19. You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.
20. I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anybody else to feel like that.
21. Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.