Raksha Bandhan Wishes in English : Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes, Quotes, Images, SMS
Whether brothers and sisters are near or far, the festival of Raksha Bandhan i.e. Rakhi means a lot to them. By celebrating this festival, every brother and sister make their relationship stronger. Brothers may not say this with their tongue when sister tie rakhi on brother’s wrist, but they say this from heart that they will be ready to do anything for the happiness of their sister.
This Year Raksha Bandhan is on 22nd August 2021
At the same time, you will become the strength of your sister in every sorrow and every difficulty. If your brother or sister is away from you on the festival of Rakshabandhan, then you can make them feel that you are always with them by sending them a lovely message or greeting.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes in English
1. To my awesome Bhaiya and Bhabhi, Happy Raksha Bandhan!, I am sending lots of love, and my best wishes through this card.
2. Dear brother and sister-in-law, On this Raksha Bandhan!, I wish you the utmost happiness, prosperity, and success in this life.
3. I wish that I get to celebrate my every Raksha Bandhan! with you Bhaiya and Bhabhi, it makes the day a whole lot better. Happy Raksha Bandhan! to both of you.
4. I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan! Bhaiya and Bhabhi, I hope you have an amazing day, and don’t forget to include me in all the celebrations.
5. May God bless both of you, my brother and lovely sister-in-law, with love and happiness in life and also a peaceful one. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
6. Dear Bhaiya and Bhabhi no words can describe how grateful I am for both of you, you have been the best thing that happened to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. May god give you a very very long life, so I can have you both by my side forever and receive your love and care. Happy Raksha Bandhan!, Bhaiya and Bhabhi.
8. I miss you so much on this rakhi but we can’t help it, I hope you have a happy and fun day today and every day. Happy Raksha Bandhan!, Bhaiya and Bhabhi.
9. While my brother may have made my childhood amazing, now you are doing the same for me, sister-in-law. Happy Raksha Bandhan! to you.
10. The day that you joined this family, it became so much more fun and I loved the adventures I had with you and look forward to more. Happy Raksha Bandhan! sister-in-law.
11. I feel safe knowing I have you by my side. When life throws challenges at me, you will be there. Thank you for this incredible feeling of security! Happy Raksha Bandhan
12. Thank you for your friendship, love, and support. You encourage me to be my best, and I admire your character.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
13. Having A Sister Is Like Having A Best Friend You Can’t Get Rid Of. You Know Whatever You Do, They’ll Still Be There – Amy Li
14. Dear bhabhi, I have become as close to you as I am to my brother since you became part of this family, so Happy Raksha Bandhan! sister.
15. No matter how much distance separates us, you will always be the best sister to me and now I have another brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! to you both.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Images
How To Celebrate Rakhi With Indian Army
Raksha Bandhan, the holy festival of brother and sister, is now going to knock after a few hours, its preparations are almost completed in every house. Markets are seen adorned with rakhis. Tomorrow i.e. on 22nd August, sisters will tie rakhi in their brother’s hand and wish him long life, while brother will also promise to support his sister for life.
But the sisters whose brothers are on the border, who constantly stand for the defense of the country, every festival of them goes according to the daily routine. Can’t sisters send Rakhi to such brothers? If your brother is also a soldier in the Indian Army and his posting is on the Indian border, then you can very easily celebrate the festival of Rakshabandhan sitting at home with him.
The soldiers of the Indian Army, who are ready day and night to protect the country, are definitely brothers of some sister, but protecting the country is their first duty, and to fulfill this duty, they take their sister on this occasion. They are unable to go home to tie Rakhi. If your brother is also serving the country by staying on the border, then you can send Rakhi to him sitting at home and celebrate Rakshabandhan.